• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "He looks good, we should sign him" thread

He's still a good looking bloke. We should sign him up (again)
12ee4fb7b3ed0f39bbeb65c4e767dd03.jpg

Mario Gómez

More he used to look good! He wants out of Turkey, and would be an exceptional sub as well as provide that bit of experience up top.

Truth is he's too similar to Janssen, but if we want to aim for the title, he'd be a great player to have in the squad.

So with Chelsea looking to sign Diego Lopez, it could be that Asmir Begovic might be available. If the Chavs are willing to deal, worth pursuing as backup to Lloris?

Agree - always rated him. Questionable though whether, should he leave their bench, he'd want to come and sit on ours. He's 29 and at some point you'd expect him to want regular football

Just read we are interested in a Luxembourg striker, hope he's better than the Luxembourg international I played against when my sunday league team was on Easter Tour in Belgium.

Last edited:
Not sure who, but we need an experienced leader, for seeing out games and rallying the troops when things are going wrong, I hope this gets addressed, the end of last season still hurts.

Not only is he the next Messi, but his name is Dembele.
I was at that tourney. That young Barca player with the Valderama locks was also incredible. He goes the unlikely name of Xavi Quentin Shay Simmons. Another star of the future, mark my words.

Just watched the Brighton v Notts Forest game. I think we should sign the lad Oliver Burke from Forest. He reminds me of a young Gareth Bale.

Think this guy would suit Poch. Would have to stake his claim in cups and as a sub. But he looks versatile. Still playing in Brazil.

It appears Markovic is really out of favour at Liverpool (forgot he was still with them). Not sure whats happened but he really looked a player when at Benfica and still only 22.

As a direct fast moving attacking option and a goal threat.....who'd take a chance??

Back