• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

oh hello, what is poch seeing through his talent binoculars

A centre back?? Assymetric wing wizardry?

You guys have already said it all really... this guy is a stepover show pony that runs into blind alleys and sprints and chases about rather than playing the simple killer pass and playing with a brain.

No no no no no.

You guys have already said it all really... this guy is a stepover show pony that runs into blind alleys and sprints and chases about rather than playing the simple killer pass and playing with a brain.

No no no no no.

This, I really doubt the club offered money for him ...

Maybe (big fudging maybe), if the price was sub 8M and someone saw potential .. ok, 15M+ on Zaha? no way.

Doesn't make much sense all round.Why would he come here to sit on the bench.He is not significantly better than Chadli and currently we also have n'jie .Maybe it's a ruse to get the gkn deal over the line.We won't pay more anyway .Case closed

He's a good poch player - bags of skill and potential, some excellent periods and some bad ones and has the physical and technical skill to really improve.

He isn't just a show pony and would add pace and unpredictability to our attack - something we are crying out for. He fits our system better than Chadli and is far superior to NJie (who by all accounts has not impressed poch) and if poch wants him I am all for it.

Palace chairman on talksport now we went in with 12' and been told no point bidding he's not leaving

I do hope this is nothing more than paper talk, seriously is he is nowhere near good enough for us.

Why do we conduct our business like this? Every faking year, no matter what you think of the player, £12million is a ludicrous bid when he is under contract, club don't want to sell etc.
Who told us that this bid would be a good idea?

Why do we conduct our business like this? Every faking year, no matter what you think of the player, £12million is a ludicrous bid when he is under contract, club don't want to sell etc.
Who told us that this bid would be a good idea?

Do you believe all the stuff written though?!?!?

And honestly £12m is more than double they paid for him only a few years ago and he hasn't got better

He actually plays in an team that creates and scores very little now so you could argue he has regressed

I've just heard their chairman spout it all over the radio! We leave it too late for the selling club to do anything so they kick up a stink and the deal falls through......and repeat....and repeat.

He's a good poch player - bags of skill and potential, some excellent periods and some bad ones and has the physical and technical skill to really improve.

He isn't just a show pony and would add pace and unpredictability to our attack - something we are crying out for. He fits our system better than Chadli and is far superior to NJie (who by all accounts has not impressed poch) and if poch wants him I am all for it.

His goal output and assist record is just appalling. He would be a massive mistake.

Back