• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham v Everton OMT***

Match Result

• Total voters
What if...

Lloris
Walker...Alderweireld...Dier...Rose
Wanyama...Alli
Lamela...Kane...Eriksen
Janssen​

Personally I dont like Alli in CM and certainly not in a tricky away. I agree about Dier though if Wimmer is out, but I'd play Mason in CM and leave Janssen out

Based on pre-season so far you would have to assume:

---------------------------Lloris---------------------------

Walker--------Toby----------Dier--------------Rose

------------Wanyama-----------Mason---------------

Lamela-----------------------------------------Eriksen

---------------------------Alli------------------------------

------------------------Kane------------------------------

If Wimmer is fit I'd imagine Dier will play in place of Wanyama.

Lamela, Alli and Eriksen will continue rotating vigorously.. Janssen and Son on for the final 15-20.

It's a real shame that Everton sold Stones and bought Ashley Williams, the latter is VERY solid and organised... the former has a mistake or three in every match.

It's a real shame that Everton sold Stones and bought Ashley Williams, the latter is VERY solid and organised... the former has a mistake or three in every match.
Williams has the odd blooper in him too but at the moment he is a more dependable CB than Stones, I would agree. Maybe the fact that he's only just moved will mean he will be less settled and more prone to a mistake.

Now, anybody for Lukaku? Anybody?
And be quick about it please.

Williams has the odd blooper in him too but at the moment he is a more dependable CB than Stones, I would agree. Maybe the fact that he's only just moved will mean he will be less settled and more prone to a mistake.

Now, anybody for Lukaku? Anybody?
And be quick about it please.
He won't want to get injured anyhow.

I can see Chelsea keeping Lukaku at Everton til after this just to increase the chance of us coming unstuck.

Loris
Walker..Toby..Wimmer*..Rose
Dier..Mason
Lamela..Ali..Eriksen
Kane​
*Assuming Wimmer is fit. If he is not, I wouldn't be too surprised to see CCV get a start, given his pre-season outings.
Don't see Poch going so defensive to have Dier and Wanyama both starting, I think Mason will get the nod - although I recall Carroll putting in a very good performance at Goodison last season.

Clean sheet for Lloris.
3-0. Spurs
Kane,
Eriksen free kick
Toby header from a Lamela corner

Optimism reigns.

I've no doubt this will be the team

Lloris
Walker Carter-Vickers Alderweireld Rose
Dier Mason
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

Will come handy when we play Emirates Marketing Project

The chances of Mason starting ahead of a fit Wanyama against Everton is a big fat zero
Agree surely Wanyama starts, is Vertonghen not going to be fit to start? Been in full training for 10days or So?
Really concerned we are undercooked! 2nil down inside 20mins then scrape a draw

Agree surely Wanyama starts, is Vertonghen not going to be fit to start? Been in full training for 10days or So?
Really concerned we are undercooked! 2nil down inside 20mins then scrape a draw
I believe he started to train with the others 1 week ago, but still did most of his training individually. I think it's a 50/50 chance he's playing.

I believe he started to train with the others 1 week ago, but still did most of his training individually. I think it's a 50/50 chance he's playing.
Poch normally pretty cautious when it comes to injured players, think we could see the big American in and keep Dier where he is with Wanyama

Physio Room has a return date for Jan of 20 August. I don't know whether that is actually meaningful or whether it is just based on the expected recovery time for a particular injury.

Back