• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Not convinced by Wanyama, not bad on the ball, but not outstanding, technically not as good as Dembele, he will help defend set-plays, but Kouyate is better, of course, Wham not likely to sell to us.
We probably do need a more physical CM, I like the idea of Kante, this will allow Dembele some rest and rotation of Alli, as can play 3 of Dier, Alli, Kante, Dembele, Eriksen in 3 central positions, with option to move either Alli or Eriksen wide. which means 4 out of 5 will be involved most of the time and covers us for the long haul.

Not convinced by Wanyama, not bad on the ball, but not outstanding, technically not as good as Dembele, he will help defend set-plays, but Kouyate is better, of course, Wham not likely to sell to us.
We probably do need a more physical CM, I like the idea of Kante, this will allow Dembele some rest and rotation of Alli, as can play 3 of Dier, Alli, Kante, Dembele, Eriksen in 3 central positions, with option to move either Alli or Eriksen wide. which means 4 out of 5 will be involved most of the time and covers us for the long haul.

Unless Kante has a buyout clause he will cost £25+m where as Wanyama will cost £18m at the most.

Kouyate is classy and massively underrated

I think he would be perfect for a lot of the top sides and reminds me of Viera

Wanyama is worth no more than £7-8m with his contract nearly up and considering how poor he is with the ball.

He is a defensive midfielder and he does that job well... His passing a stats are also decent but not spectacular

I get the logic of your comments but no one gets sold cheap in this league

Is Vardy going to be another Lambert? Whatever happened to his dream move to Liverpool... he went from making the England squad to disappearing off the face of the earth.

I see lots of internet chatter this morning about Spurs about to bid for Franco Vazquez. Probably nothing in it but you never know.

Back