• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Yeah Nike arena or something like that I imagine, but it will always be WHL to the faithful.

Ahem, been saying this for a while (a guess) Nike Hart Lane!

edit: just saw Milo's post from yesterday, but in fairness, I've giggled about this name twist for some time.

Last edited:
13315465_990587557703383_3399730858692671910_n.jpg

Don't buy replica shirts and not really bothered by what they look like. However if that monstrouserty is the last kit we wear at White Hart Lane, i'd be disappointed.

Yeh, bit disappointed that they didn't go the retro/traditional route with the last kit we will wear at White Hart Lane. I suppose with how easy it is to make a cheap knock off of a plain white kit they want to avoid it, but I'd love to see a more modern version of the double winning kit with the current badge or something like that.

Still hoping the one above isn't the kit. Then again most of the UA kits seem to grow on me.

these early leaked photos are usually of knock offs based on the real design - seen it plenty over the years and the official release always looks much better

From Grey Fox on SC yesterday :
As far as the Nike deal goes there are a number of issues with some of our players having lucrative deals with other makers e.g. Alli has a deal from Addidas on the table which could be worth more to him than we pay him in wages. So, although still probable its not as straight forward as some are reporting.

That must be a relatively normal situation though mustn't it? i.e. star players having sponsorship deals that differ from their club's kit sponsors?

As far as the Nike deal goes there are a number of issues with some of our players having lucrative deals with other makers e.g. Alli has a deal from Addidas on the table which could be worth more to him than we pay him in wages. So, although still probable its not as straight forward as some are reporting.

That must be a relatively normal situation though mustn't it? i.e. star players having sponsorship deals that differ from their club's kit sponsors?

Of course. That's gonad*s.

What a load of bollox! I'm sure Adidas sponsoring Real Madrid with Ronaldo being sponsored by Nike didn't cause them any sleepless nights.

What a load of bollox! I'm sure Adidas sponsoring Real Madrid with Ronaldo being sponsored by Nike didn't cause them any sleepless nights.

In the States (where league rules dictate that all teams' kits must be, um, uniform), Nike supply uniforms for ALL of the NFL teams under a deal with the league itself, and have a deal with the NBA as well starting in 2017.

Neither did Barca being sponsored by Nike with Messi being sponsored by Adidas

No way it would cause any problems.

I think they The Grey Fox may have read about United having problems with Mourinho's car and sponsorship deals and decided he might as well apply it to our kit situation for an easy, bogus ITK story.

In the States (where league rules dictate that all teams' kits must be, um, uniform), Nike supply uniforms for ALL of the NFL teams under a deal with the league itself, and have a deal with the NBA as well starting in 2017.
Yea but players have whatever shoe details they like regardless of league kit manufacturer.

uat0516.jpg
uat0916.jpg

New training wear seems to follow those kit leaks. Under Armour's worst one in my opinion. A shame as I'd been really pleased with them previously.
I'm sure it'll grow on me though, they normally do!

Back