• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2015/16

Ref is letting too much go in this one.
Milners left a few nasty ones in already. Was he always so dirty?

Man, we could have won this competition if we'd paid a bit more respect to it. Well, not on the brainmeltingly horrible form over the last few games, but if we had thumped Dortmund the way we thumped United back when we were flying.... :(

Sevilla don't look all that great, and this is from someone who watched them in the last couple of finals.

I will save you all the pain. Liverpool win. It's not in doubt. Dont put yourselves through the pain of watching it

Seville are not able to handle the physicality of the 'pool approach. They look like they are beaten already.

He's certainly got them playing well. If they don't win, ill be happy but I think next season with no European distractions then they will be amongst the title race.

If they win then the planned parade will make getting home tomorrow difficult for me

He's certainly got them playing well. If they don't win, ill be happy but I think next season with no European distractions then they will be amongst the title race.

If they win then the planned parade will make getting home tomorrow difficult for me

Got them @ 8/1 to win EPL

Figured I'd save myself the torture and switched off at HT (not that I was paying attention). Strange how often that works. Now I've probably jinxed it again.

Back