• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

hipsters versus table tennis

View attachment 2496
Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter. (Or at least that's what they think about themselves....)

Sounds like a bunch of swell guys to me!

It's all about the dressing up though, isn't it? The haircuts, the beards, the earrings, clothes and all that. You know a hipster when you see one.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...g-like-a-warzone-after-heatwave-a3244856.html

fudgeing hipster scum bags

I know some dont like the gays(personally i prefer them to straight people) I know some dont like black people(personally I am jealous of their dancing skills, I know some dont like the muslims(personally I am jealous of their dedication.

But I fudgeing hate hipsters, they bring nothing absolutely nothing to the world.

Had a couple of pints in the People's Park Tavern in Victoria Park, which is just down the road from London Fields, on Saturday and it was carnage. They have a huge beer garden and it was packed with annoying people (ie. hipsters and other attention seekers).

Back