• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

My GHod City are brick! I think Pellegrini will give Pep a nice gift. Thursday night football!
Hard to believe isn't it? And I still don't think it's likely to happen. But the way Bilić has West Ham playing, there's a genuine possibility that Emirates Marketing Project will finish outside the Top Four. Guardiola would be livid, I imagine.

What odds - at the start of the season - for a top four of Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham?

It does seem a nice parting gift from Pellegrini, the League Cup for the fans and Thursday nght for Pep and the owners.

The amusement of that would be brilliant .. Pep in Europa (heaved forbid he actually struggles in the PL as well), hahahaha ...

Pep Guardiola.

The things he'll achieve in seasons ahead.

Thursday's in Thuringia. Konqueror of Krasnodar. Shooter of Sheriff. King of Qabala. Terror of Tirana.

Hard to believe isn't it? And I still don't think it's likely to happen. But the way Bilić has West Ham playing, there's a genuine possibility that Emirates Marketing Project will finish outside the Top Four. Guardiola would be livid, I imagine.

What odds - at the start of the season - for a top four of Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham?

this will be a good test for Guardiola then, what sort of challenge is it to be "parachuted" into the coaching role at a team like Bayern that have just won everything, lets see how good he is at rebuilding a team

this will be a good test for Guardiola then, what sort of challenge is it to be "parachuted" into the coaching role at a team like Bayern that have just won everything, lets see how good he is at rebuilding a team
That's what I have always said! How hard can it be to win with Barca and Bayern? I don't think Pep is such an outstanding manager. Barca have improved massively since he left, and Bayern have regressed while he's been there. They were fun to watch before, but now they are quite boring. They play similar to united, only with far better players.

The lesser spotted Pato has made an appearance.

Falcao on the bench. That would have been a dream forward line a few years back. How times change.

The lesser spotted Pato has made an appearance.

Falcao on the bench. That would have been a dream forward line a few years back. How times change.
Pato celebrated like he'd won the league after scoring a pen against the mighty Villa to go 2-0 up. Cringeworthy.

Don't think I have missed many televised EPL games this year until Villa/Chelsea .................

Last edited:
Some of the Villa player are playing in a shameful fashion. I know they are all but relegated but there is such a thing as professional pride.

On a more selfish note do we want Chelsea to have something play for or not come the end of the season?

Last edited:
Back