• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa

@Squawka
Premier League goals since September 1st: Harry Kane (18) Aston Villa (18)

@WhoScored
Harry Kane: Has scored with Tottenham’s 12th shot in the opening 45 minutes #AVLTOT

CdcU34lXIAAiQxU.jpg:small

CdcVhXtW8AE_j7l.jpg:small

Alli is a hard player to watch at times, just seems to drift around and you wait for him to do something good. And he did!

Well finished Harry!

Now come on boys, get 2-0 up and Villa will fold.

Now we need the early second just to stop Villa trying for a result. Personally I want a 3-0, just so we can have +30GD.

great time to score....listening on five live and papping myself!
The radio?! Haven't you guys found www.google.com yet? It's really handy for finding things you want.

Alli was ineffective all game until that freekick, looked slow and wasn't getting in on goal at all.
Dembele was dribbling and getting caught rather than releasing it.
Kane and Lamela were doing well, but fractions away from scoring...
Eriksen his usual metronomic self.
Good half, just wouldn't go in.
At some point Lescott or Hutton or Gestede will fancy nutting in a freekick, we need to score a few here and kill their mojo.

Got to be honest, after hitting the bar in 3rd, Guzan's foot save in the 24th and Lamela hitting the post in the 30th, I was looking for Bill Murray and Andie McDowall because I was convinced it was Groundhog Day.
That goal was at the perfect time in the end, but still a long long way to go

Rose and Lamela were the pick of the bunch IMO. The two CBs excellent as usual too.

Dier and Alli look a little tired IMO but Alli was well switched on for the quick free kick. Well done young man. Good finish by Kane too.

Back