• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2015/16

This Liverpool game is awful. Both teams are a disgrace to football (quality wise).

Bit harsh on Augsburg?

According to the commentators they'd made quite a few changes as their main focus is the league, but matched Liverpool in play and had the better chances. Defended well and played bravely on the ball I thought. Some clearly average footballers as can be expected for a team their size, but they looked alright overall I thought.

Bit harsh on Augsburg?

According to the commentators they'd made quite a few changes as their main focus is the league, but matched Liverpool in play and had the better chances. Defended well and played bravely on the ball I thought. Some clearly average footballers as can be expected for a team their size, but they looked alright overall I thought.

No.

Horrible game between two horrible teams.

Handball and penalty after 5 minutes. LOL

0fa594f2432fc687c3de5ac030374d2a7bf0b8ce8aaf76ff7c8b2f75a94f51fb.jpg

Good win for us, good win for England in the battle for keep 4 CL spots

Two Italian sides out yesterday and both CL sides set to follow. It's already in the box for this season and by the end of the season the 4 points they gain when the 11/12 season is dropped next year won't be an issue either. England are closer to overtaking Germany than Italy to England.

Shaktar Donetsk vs Anderlecht
Basel vs Sevilla
Villarreal vs Leverkusen
Athletic Bilbao vs Valencia
Liverpool vs Manchester United :)
Sparta Praha vs Lazio
Dortmund vs Tottenham
Fenerbache vs Braga

Dippers:

We will smash these

Buzzing - lets have these c*nts!!!!!!

A fantastic draw getting one of the poorest teams left in.....

Mancs:

Brilliant, LvG loves playing against Liverpool!

Liverpool are a lot weaker than most of the teams there.

One of the easiest sides we could've got.

Shaktar Donetsk vs Anderlecht
Basel vs Sevilla
Villarreal vs Leverkusen
Athletic Bilbao vs Valencia
Liverpool vs Manchester United :)
Sparta Praha vs Lazio
Dortmund vs Tottenham
Fenerbache vs Braga

If we progress, guaranteed we get the winners of Pool/United.

Play Liverpool the week before the 1st leg. Play United the weekend in between the 2 legs....nailed on

Decent draw overall I think with some good teams facing other good teams and perhaps a couple of the underdogs facing each other. Or am I misunderestimating some of those teams?

Decent draw overall I think with some good teams facing other good teams and perhaps a couple of the underdogs facing each other. Or am I misunderestimating some of those teams?
Actually there are only 2 or maybe 3 clear favorites in the draw. Shaktar should win, and Lazio will destroy Sparta. Fenerbache slight favorites vs Braga, but they where shaite in the group stage, being beaten comfortably by Molde. Twice! The other games are wide open! That's what makes this competition far more interesting for me than CL. Only 3-4 teams can win the CL, but there are 10-15 teams that can win the EL.

Dippers:

We will smash these

Buzzing - lets have these c*nts!!!!!!

A fantastic draw getting one of the poorest teams left in.....

Mancs:

Brilliant, LvG loves playing against Liverpool!

Liverpool are a lot weaker than most of the teams there.

One of the easiest sides we could've got.
This is great; arguing over who is the brickest, rather than who is the best!

Back