• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

11 points clear of United. Top 4 at the very least SHOULD be pretty much ours. Not that I would be happy with that though, 3rd place would still be fantastic, guaranteed CL football.

That's harsh on us

youre right. if we are to assume that we have remained stagnant over the past 4 years or so (fwiw, i dont think this is the case), given that utd are below us now, moyes and lvg have turned utd into everton haha

but you could also argue that moyes took man utd much further down than van gaal has.
van gaal has kept man utd pretty much at the same level as when he inherited them. moyesy basically turned champions in to...us

Sure, if you completely discount the fact that Moyes bought one player (Fellaini) and LVG has spent like Charlie Sheen in a brothel, & LVG has had two seasons.

no question in my mind, Moyes was actually better, fact is SAF set up Moyes with a side that badly needed rebuilding and had their last success on the back of RVP's best season of his career and sheer force of will from SAF.

Given the amount of money LVG has spent at United, and the quality of football they are playing (quite aside from the results), I'm finding myself amazed by every day that passes without him being sacked.

Given the amount of money LVG has spent at United, and the quality of football they are playing (quite aside from the results), I'm finding myself amazed by every day that passes without him being sacked.

I double-checked as didn't think he'd actually spent that much other than Martial but wow.. look at this list!

Memphis Depay £25,000,000
Matteo Darmian £12,700,000
Morgan Schneiderlin £24,000,000
Bastian Schweinsteiger £6,500,000
Sergio Romero Free
Anthony Martial £35,000,000
Regan Poole £400,000

2015/2016 Total £103,600,000

Vanja Milinković Undisclosed
Ander Herrera £29,000,000
Luke Shaw £27,000,000
Marcos Rojo £16,000,000
Ángel Di María £59,700,000
Daley Blind £13,800,000
Victor Valdez Free
Sadiq El Fitouri Free

2014/2015 Total £145,500,000

I heard a really horrible rumor from someone who's lad plays in Spurs Youth Set up, Man U want Poch...bad

I heard a really horrible rumor from someone who's lad plays in Spurs Youth Set up, Man U want Poch...bad
Well here's something that's not a rumour... it's a stone cold fact...

I want to win the EuroMillions lottery... bad.

Doesn't mean there's a chance in hell it's going to happen though.

Well here's something that's not a rumour... it's a stone cold fact...

I want to win the EuroMillions lottery... bad.

Doesn't mean there's a chance in hell it's going to happen though.

I didn't even know they did, naive maybe but all the talk being Mourinho I didn't realize it was possible for Poch.

I didn't even know they did, naive maybe but all the talk being Mourinho I didn't realize it was possible for Poch.
Nah, that rumour's been in the papers for a week or two now. Stranger things have happened of course; but I just don't see it. I'd bet my house on Mourinho being their next manager (maybe with a short caretaker period for Giggs in the interim for contract negotiations).

Well I heard that Clement at Derby left because he is onto a HUGE number 2 role, so United would make sense.

LVG will be gone this week - I can feel it in me water!

and to think some wanted him instead of Pochettino :eek:

We need that 'dead cat bounce' before they play the goons. If that's with Giggs or Jose - I don't care. With a clearly defeated LVG they aren't going to beat them (imo).

11 points clear of United. Top 4 at the very least SHOULD be pretty much ours. Not that I would be happy with that though, 3rd place would still be fantastic, guaranteed CL football.
Plus they have to play, Arsenal, Leicester, Emirates Marketing Project and us, they are not clawing that back

I double-checked as didn't think he'd actually spent that much other than Martial but wow.. look at this list!

Memphis Depay £25,000,000
Matteo Darmian £12,700,000
Morgan Schneiderlin £24,000,000
Bastian Schweinsteiger £6,500,000
Sergio Romero Free
Anthony Martial £35,000,000
Regan Poole £400,000

2015/2016 Total £103,600,000

Vanja Milinković Undisclosed
Ander Herrera £29,000,000
Luke Shaw £27,000,000
Marcos Rojo £16,000,000
Ángel Di María £59,700,000
Daley Blind £13,800,000
Victor Valdez Free
Sadiq El Fitouri Free

2014/2015 Total £145,500,000

And what you have to remember is, at minimum in the case of Martial, that is under reported by almost 50% (add-ons were insane)

Nah, that rumour's been in the papers for a week or two now. Stranger things have happened of course; but I just don't see it. I'd bet my house on Mourinho being their next manager (maybe with a short caretaker period for Giggs in the interim for contract negotiations).

this is united's clamish behavior at its best ...

they are going to go for Jose (the Pep announcement required they go the big name route)
but they are trying to fudge up our season (by rumours about Poch/Kane/etc.) so they can get a shot at still salvaging 4th ..

Poch can afford to look to the future. He has the time to establish his reputation with us and then potentially Real or Barca could come calling. Man Utd is a bit of a poisoned chalice at the moment.

it's looking more likely it's city they will be chasing for 4th:). Would be funny if Man U won us the league, they still have a lot to play for and their results could have a big impact.
this is united's clamish behavior at its best ...

they are going to go for Jose (the Pep announcement required they go the big name route)
but they are trying to fudge up our season (by rumours about Poch/Kane/etc.) so they can get a shot at still salvaging 4th ..

I think Poch has spent more than a season here removing deadwood and getting the team playing the way he wants.

Going to United he'd be starting again, there's a lot of players there who just aren't up to standard or the 'poch type' and the pressure to win would be ridiculous from the very beginning.

I feel like removing the deadwood and moulding the team to your vision is probably the hardest job, leaving us now he wouldn't have succeeded or won anything with us. If we qualify for the CL as well, why leave us for a europa league team? ;)

Back