• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

cobblers City are a team with no pride. There only leader has been missing all season.
A team with 8 players that started last week knowing they are going to be bombed out in the summer.
Did you see Joe Hart the smiling and joking with Vardy after the game on the pitch last week?
They're a team that have lost at home to every top 6 team in the league so far this season and Liverpool.
They are a broken team on a downward spiral waiting for the new Messiah.
A team willing to take no responsibly.
They will go into this knowing they are already beaten.

Never in doubt ;)
These 7 wins in a row in all competitions is the first time we done that since 1983!
The Eriksen goal was so like the Semi Final against Sheffield Utd last year. Running onto a through ball with minutes to go rescuing a game we all thought was gone.

By a bin-dipper fan on Redcafe, in reply to someone asking if we could win the title:

.Europa coming up, the answer is no. I can't see Poch sacrificing Europa and he'll be fooled into thinking he has a good enough squad for both. Ultimate reality will kick in when Tom Carroll, Lamela, etc, are found out in the league without Alli, Erikson and Kane next to them. I can see Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Brom, Bournemouth and specially Villa giving them big shocks (where Poch will give his squad players games).'

Fook me people! goona need a while to get over those last few mins!

ha ha love the spurs...love you all!

By a bin-dipper fan on Redcafe, in reply to someone asking if we could win the title:

.Europa coming up, the answer is no. I can't see Poch sacrificing Europa and he'll be fooled into thinking he has a good enough squad for both. Ultimate reality will kick in when Tom Carroll, Lamela, etc, are found out in the league without Alli, Erikson and Kane next to them. I can see Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Brom, Bournemouth and specially Villa giving them big shocks (where Poch will give his squad players games).'

Nothing like clinging to straws

That is a massive win. I have to be honest, when they equalised i thought the game was only going one way and they were going to win it. The fact we stuck in there AND went up the other end and scored to take the 3 points says to me this team is the real deal.

That being said obviously the most important thing is to stay focused and concentrate on getting over the line to secure champions league but part of me can't help but dream of something more......just a little :D

What a fudging result! What a brilliant and professional performance from the team. Never gave up. Better team. A bit of luck maybe with the pen (although from one angle there was a downward elbow on the ball), but other decisions went against us. Maybe you do make your own luck. Back from watching it in the pub and am replaying the recording now. I drink in a pub surrounded by West Ham fans and even many of them were saying we deserved to win (some through pretty gritted teeth but they said it nonetheless). I feel so elated now it's untrue. I had set myself a sort of "rule" a few weeks ago, to try to keep myself in the realms of reality :
1. Beat Emirates Marketing Project, and I would let myself start to hope;
2. Beat the scum and I would start to dream;
3. Be 5 points or less off 1st place at end of March, and I would start to BELIEVE!
Now I feel I have just catapulted straight to stage 3.
Ok, maybe I need to slow down a bit - but I'm going to bloody enjoy this right now.
How huge is 5th March going to be?

Oh - and a massive shout to our fans at the game. Came through loud and proud all through the game.

COYS!!!!!

Well, I feel fortunate.

NBC Sports show the PL here in Norfa Merica and had Arlo White and Tim Howard doing the game commentary. Both were very fair to Spurs. Howard had some great analysis - honest, as only an active player can be. The studio crew were full of praise for Spurs and Robbie Mustoe insists Spurs must be considered favourites for the title. Loves the balance Spurs have across the pitch.

That's what North America got to hear. Best of all, they kept the cameras rolling, without comments, as the players and Pochettino ran down to the away end and celebrated with the fans. You could clearly hear what players and Poch were saying. Fabulous moments. So happy.
And what were they saying?

Did we win? surely not, I know I watched the match but I must have been watching a different game than most of the "Chicken Littles" on this site. We worked hard , stood strong when the pressure came and did what we had to do. Interested to see ratings as so many of our players were poor with calls for Kane, Erikson, Son, Walker and Dembele to be subbed and lack of confidence in Carroll and Chadli, some fans just don't deserve this club.

What a game, sweet Jesus my pulse is still racing from the tension of that second half finish. Massive, massive win, dodgy penalty, but who the fook cares, we won and that second goal was an absolute beauty.

And Poch celebrating in front of our fans, that was pure happiness right there - I think today was the day he saw that this is possible, his kids can really win the league. It's a long way still, but the confidence, spirit and fight in this team...oh my, it's something else.

I'm loving it. Really loving it. Whatever the outcome, unless we end the season with 15 straight losses, bombing out off the cups and ending 7th, the performance from this season is something to be proud of.

And the future...? For once it really can be bright and lillywhite. We'll see.

Did we win? surely not, I know I watched the match but I must have been watching a different game than most of the "Chicken Littles" on this site. We worked hard , stood strong when the pressure came and did what we had to do. Interested to see ratings as so many of our players were poor with calls for Kane, Erikson, Son, Walker and Dembele to be subbed and lack of confidence in Carroll and Chadli, some fans just don't deserve this club.
Not too sure its the time for this mate.

Dear Emirates Marketing Project.

You have been owned. You are a disgrace of a 'team' that has been well and truly exposed for what you are over the last 2 weeks. Despite having access to about a 1/4 of the earth's wealth you have not built a team....you have some world class individual players who play purely for themselves when they fancy it. YOu are doing (with a lot more money) what we had been doing for 30 years....building teams of individuals.

Regarding the penalty decision......hahahahaha we are still in plenty of credit for bad decisions against you over the last 5 years.

I actually like you as a club and feel there is a historic bond between us but you need a huge clear out and to start again.

Yours sincerely,

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

cue Emirates Marketing Project unbeaten 12 game streak.

i think it was only natural, that spell of city dominance is the only time this season we havent looked in control, we've all see similar
many times before and the defence mechanisms kicked in

Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad. I didn't follow the thread here when we were playing, but had a look now, and it's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Some calls for subs, no-one slagging off anyone.

Apart from that, I agree with you, and I ain't looking to pick a fight, of course. :) Great performance all around. That save by Lloris right at the end there! Immense. The way he tracks across the goal like that, incredible effort. Match winning save. :)

Dear Emirates Marketing Project.

You have been owned. You are a disgrace of a 'team' that has been well and truly exposed for what you are over the last 2 weeks. Despite having access to about a 1/4 of the earth's wealth you have not built a team....you have some world class individual players who play purely for themselves when they fancy it. YOu are doing (with a lot more money) what we had been doing for 30 years....building teams of individuals.

Regarding the penalty decision......hahahahaha we are still in plenty of credit for bad decisions against you over the last 5 years.

I actually like you as a club and feel there is a historic bond between us but you need a huge clear out and to start again.

Yours sincerely,

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

cue Emirates Marketing Project unbeaten 12 game streak.

a litle strong, best team we have played this season by a country mile and our first goal was a steal

city put in a decent team performance imo and we were lucky aguero was so rusty

Phucking fantastic! I think our ar5eholes went after we scored, til they equalised really. Then Lamela, boom! And what a finish from Eriksen! Andddddddd thennnnnn....we really did show bottle and held on to that 1-2. Such an important win, as they all are from here on out.

We could really do this couldn't we?!

Holy brick! Just finished watching the game in delayed recording (valentines you know...). What a game! What a team! What a result! Honestly, last 10 minutes my pulse didn't drop below 180, except for that last moment, when my heart came to a dead stop! Luckily it has started beating again. Just.
Have to admit we've had our fair share of luck vs City this season. But screw that! We feckin won it! Absolute over the moon with joy! COYS!!!

Still can't quite believe it. First points there since the Crouch game. And yes we got very lucky, but we've had some bad luck there in the past couple of years so I felt it was well deserved.

Here's a stat for you - City had only conceded one goal with Kompany on the pitch before today. And you could see why, he was excellent and even made Otamendi look good. Today we scored twice against them.

Putting the result aside, I thought first half we played well but without any real quality in the final third. In the second they were the better side generally, we were sloppy in possession and gave the ball away too cheaply. Aguero definitely should have put them 1-0 up. But generally I thought our defence was excellent and the way we hounded them when they had the ball to win it back was a joy to watch, makes such a difference from the bunch of pussies who used to wear the shirt. Lamela has only really shown his brilliance in flashes, but what a flash, and what a composed finish from the birthday boy.

Great that we've completely upstaged the scum too! COYS!

By the way, I never really post in match threads while games are going on, especially in games like these. I get so anxious that any mistake by players and I kinda explode and I'm very irrational. It's only afterwards that I realise a player wasn't doing that bad afterall. I tip my hat to those of you who can keep cool in these tense matches, I can't. And if I posted in the thread while I watched this match, you'd think I was the biggest qunt going (maybe you do already haha). I go from one extreme to the other during these types of games.

So yeah, cut the knee-jerkers a bit of slack in the OMT's imo. Our team is very hard on our sanity. And today they made us very proud. COYS!

Back