• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

So what are our goals for this season? A draw or even a loss I'd still be quite confident of finishing top four, but should Leicester beat Arsenal earlier in the day a draw would only put us 7 points from the top.

However, should Leicester and us both win then we'd be 5 points off top and 4 points ahead of City.

We're capable of winning, we should go for it.

Whatever our goals are for this season we should go for the win.

Whatever our goals are for this season they will not be changed by a draw, or even a loss, in this game.

Whatever our goals are for this season we should go for the win.

Whatever our goals are for this season they will not be changed by a draw, or even a loss, in this game.

If we lose and Leicester win then we're 8 points from the top with 12 games remaining. For me that's game over in terms of a title challenge.

United could close the gap on us to 4 points, we still have to play them and suddenly our position in the top 4 looks vulnerable.

For me this game is MASSIVE. IF we can win at City, and we're capable, everything is possible.

COYS

I've been pretty optimistic all season (and with good reason, let's face it) but I have a bad feeling about this match. I'd be happy with a draw if I'm honest (and a draw between Leicester and Arsenal would be the icing on that particular cake) - though obviously a win would be fantastic. I hear what everyone is saying about Emirates Marketing Project being without some important players and about their defence being leaky and about how crap they were against Leicester (and they were crap). But all of those objections can be countered with a single word... Aguero.

On his day, he can win a match on his own - and after the humiliation last weekend, I fear he might have one of those days. Not been as nervous about a match all season.

----------------------------------- Lloris
Walker ------- Alderweireld ---- Wimmer -------- Davies
-------------------------- Dier --------- Dembele
Lamela ------------------------ Alli --------------------- Eriksen
---------------------------------- Kane

Heart says a narrow victory for us. Head thinks Aguero will put three past us and we'll do well to draw.

There will be too much hype around this game. I don't expect us to win. Looking for a good performance first and foremost.

Two tables that sum the current Emirates Marketing Project up

4RaJsYo.png

Abdngti.png

City are missing Bony, De Bruyne, Navas, Kompany (though he might return but how fit will he be?), Silva, Mangala (lol!); have i missed anyone else?

We are missing Vertonghen and N'Jie but are flying. Best defence in the league, one of the highest scorers.
City have the one and only 'Mozart' Ageuro of course and he can win matches all on his own (and has done against us!).

But with the way our team is functioning and their team is not (plus their absentees) i think we are on to take 3 significant points and especially to even up one or two old scores and unfair incidents we've suffered on this ground in recent years....i'm sure we all remember this too:

101262021_balotelli_255194c.jpg

:mad:

I say the game will go with the form book. It's not often we concede more than a goal in a game, but 'Mozart' is good enough to breach us multiple times, sadly...

My prediction: Emirates Marketing Project 2 (Aguero x 2) Spurs 6 (Ali x 2, Dembele, Lamela, Kane, Dier)

A great start t a busy 4 weeks: COYMFS!!!!

Poch will have a plan for Augero .We have managed to keep most striker quiet this season.If we can get an early goal their confidence will go and i am not sure how much fight they have in them.Enjoying basking in the glory of being second hopefully it will last more than a week and as the season enters the last weeks we move to the top.Why not its there for the taking.

Perhaps it depends on the circumstances of the draw, if we are 2-0 down and playing poorly a draw would be good, need to see how it starts before i can made a decision on that.
Do we get more points for that?

It doesn't seem so long ago when the consensus was "as long as we play with passion and show some heart, I'll take the loss". How far we have come. I will however not be disappointed in advance with a draw at the Etihad, against an oil-infused albeit injury-ridden City squad. Horrible refereeing decisions aside, and given a guaranteed draw in the Arsenal game, I'll bite and take the draw now.

Back