• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

Bet Chadli is a touch gutted after scoring two Saturday and his cameo at Palace, and a little surprised Trippier didnt keep his place. Rest of the team almost picked itself

Poch always swaps the FBs when we play games in such a short space. If Walker and/or Rose start the next, I'd say they're first choice.

I'm not familiar with the Norwich squad.. do they appear to have been hit by a virus or are they as you would expect?

CB making his debut (Klose), should be interesting. Possible avenue of attack in the middle there.

THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Alli, Eriksen, Son; Kane

THFC subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Bentaleb, Carroll, Chadli, Lamela

Norwich: Rudd; Pinto, Klose, Bassong, Olsson; Howson, Mulumbu, Tettey (c), Jarvis; Naismith; Mbokani

SUBS: Ruddy (GK), Martin, Jerome, Hoolahan, Redmond, Bennett, Odjidja

So how many of their players are actually missing through illness?

What this about a virus? are the Norwich boys suffering from the ol 'galloping dog rot' ??

My qunting internet has only just come back on. If it goes off mid-river, I may have to go and burn down BT HQ.

Bet Chadli is a touch gutted after scoring two Saturday and his cameo at Palace, and a little surprised Trippier didnt keep his place. Rest of the team almost picked itself
If they sit in and we don't break them down early doors he'll definitely get a run out.

Thank fudge Brady is out for them. He has the best set piece delivery in the league. Hoolahan only the bench too!

That's fairly close to Norwich's strongest side. Their strongest side would have Hoolahan and Redmond starting. They've sacrificed some creativity to play more defensive formation.

Thank fudge Brady is out for them. He has the best set piece delivery in the league. Hoolahan only the bench too!
I agree. He's excellent at whipping the ball in. Good player.

Hoolahan has been in and out of the team. The coach doesn't seem to trust him totally, but on his game he's a dangerous little player.

COYS

Back