• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

I dont want to suggest a draw, I really dont want to say it will merely be a point each that will really help neither side............

Worst OMT ever.

Also I have a flight to Dublin in a couple of hours and hopefully will be free from work by 8, anywhere that might be showing the game or will I be trying to get a river?

Don't worry. The power of Robbie Savage's underpants will see us through. Since the loss to Leicester we have played 4, won 4 and scored 13 goals.

Cartoon%2BBadger%2BCanary%2Bfinal.jpg

-----------------lloris
walker----toby----wimmer----rose
---------dier------dembele
---son--------alli-------eriksen
-------------kane

Norwich have strengthened during the window, with Klose, Naismith and Bamford coming in. Gary O'Neil is suspended. Haven't heard anything about illness in the camp, but will ask around.

We should still be too strong for them.

4-1 win, Kane x2, Alli, Toby.

-----------------lloris
walker----toby----wimmer----rose
---------dier------dembele
---son--------alli-------eriksen
-------------kane

either this team

or we try out one of our famous Plan B options against what should be one of the weakest teams we will face in the remaining part or the season.

Lloris

Trips..Toby..Wimmer.. Rose

.....Dier...Dembele......

Son...Alli...Chadli..Eriksen

But they did manage to score 4 vs. Liverpool. I dont think we should use our home game vs. them to judge them. Should be a win for Spurs.
They also managed to concede 5 goals vs Liverpool, and any team that does that atm are seriously brick at defending.

I think that would be the case even if they didnt have a sickness bug after their defending against Liverpool.

I think that would be the case even if they didnt have a sickness bug after their defending against Liverpool.

They actually try to play football and attack their opponents instead of having everyone camped inside their own penalty area. It's the sort of thing that's supposed to work in our favour.

Back