• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where do you think Spurs will finish?

Where will Spurs finish in the 2015/16 season based on the season so far

• 1st Champions!

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 2nd

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 3rd

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • 4th

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 5th

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 6th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting will be the impact of Pellegrini leaving on the City players, will they up their game in the hope they wont be sold or will they become even less interested.

I really, really hope that I am wrong but I went for 5th. Vertonghen is out for pretty much the rest of the season and we are a Harry Kane injury away from having nobody to play up front.

Perhaps if we can save our key players - who IMO are (in order of importance) Kane, Alderweireld, Dembele, Dier and Alli - for the 15 remaining league games then we can finish 3rd or 4th, but it will mean playing slightly wearker teams in our cup matches and most of all the team not having a spearhead in those matches.

A lot of negativity around today.
I only see reasons to be positive, we are an improving side, we have lots of options in most positions. I really don't see an issue if Son has to cover for Kane for a few matches.
Arsenal don't convince me, too many holes at the back.
Emirates Marketing Project won't be affected by yesterdays announcement, in fact they might settle without the speculation. What will damage their title hopes is the loss of De Bruyne.
Man U and Liverpool are also-rans this season. Neither has a squad even close to ours. I wouldn't rule out Chelsea finishing above one or both of them.
Leicester I see staying in the race right to the end, holding on to 4th.

Top 4

Spurs
Man C
Scum
Leicester

COYS!

What is failure?

6th is our par position

Failure is not to capitalise on our decent half-term position. There is not the direct correlation between income and success that you might like to think. Look at Leicester in 2015.

1. Arsenal
2. Emirates Marketing Project
3. Man Utd
4. SPURS
---------------------
5. Leicester
6. Liverpool
7. West Ham

I know our away form has been good, but I really fear the trips we have to the Etihad, Anfield, Upton Park, Britannia and of course Stamford Bridge. All grounds we've struggled at in the past (bar one or two results). The teams around us don't have those sorts of away fixtures.

Infact, whilst i'm feeling totally pessimistic (or perhaps i'm being realistic!??) - Gooners win the league and a rejuvenated Chelsea miraculously win the Champions League, royally screwing us in the process.

What is failure?

6th is our par position
Indeed.... But when you are 2 under par with 7 holes of the round left to play, finishing with a level par round would be disappointing.

It would be even more disappointing when one of your rivals who is perceived as being a slightly better golfer than you and expected to better your score decided to change his coach and rebuild his swing half way into the round

More disappointing still when the number one golfer at the club suddenly developed a serious case of the yips when on the first green.

And incredibly disappointing when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best golfers have all suffered rather indifferent rounds.

Back