• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace***

I had to nip out to pick up one of the kids an the scoreline was 1-0. Get back and it is 1-3 o_O. Lovely.

Ha!. Doing the dad cab thing for a birthday party but got to work from home this weekend. Was 1-0 down and came back and was 1-1.

Why did Verts go off? Form or Injury?

Ha!. Doing the dad cab thing for a birthday party but got to work from home this weekend. Was 1-0 down and came back and was 1-1.

Why did Verts go off? Form or Injury?

Caught an elbow from Wickham, but somehow injured his knee when falling down.

Crikey! Hope he's okay! As much as I'd like to see how Wimmer does, we cannot break up the Dutch partnership...

Just seen that we had 11 shots on target. Great to see.

Win 2 lose one is better than drawing a couple and winning one

We're a team of winners that are growing game by games

Great win! Great performance. Lovely effort! What a goal! Two, in fact! And fantastic away support! I'm all smiles, this game had it all. Proud to be a Tottenham supporter. :) well done, lads!

Well that shut me up asking for Alli's withdrawal at half time. He did do better from the centre though.

I get fed up with commentators anti Spurs rubbish they spout. At 70 mins even Garth Crooks on the BBC was saying something like typical Spurs cant be take n seriously when they cant beat teams like Palace.

I mean seriously say it after the game if we lose but after 70 effing minutes? I mean I pulled up in the car today as Norwich made it 4-4 in the 92nd minuute and I am fist pumping saying yes. Time I get indoors and turn the tele on the game is over and Liverpool have won and he is saying that after 70 mins.

Anyway rant over another great result for the lads just need the Chavs to get a result against the Scum tomorrow!

To me this was a massive result, it would have been so easy to feel sorry for ourselves after going behind. We've all seen it before, not play great but having most of the ball, let in a duff goal and collapse. This team have a lot of spirit and fight for one another. Even when some players are off the pace and we get injuries the spirit and teamwork gets us through games like this. This could be a season defining game.

I thought that, overall, we were very good again today. What a goal from Alli, that was world class. And to e fair, he didn't have a great game up until then, but who cares when you can do that?!

And phuck Palace, seriously. They were time wasting at 0-0 from about 8 minutes, every throw-in taking forever etc. All out defence, near enough, for large parts of the game. A sh1tty team, typical Pardew.

Super sub Chadli :)

Out of curiously for those that watched the game... Someone I know Said that palace only came into the game once Dier went off.

Thoughts?

Out of curiously for those that watched the game... Someone I know Said that palace only came into the game once Dier went off.

Thoughts?

i dont think it was related, palace got in the game as we started giving the ball away in our own half, dier's passing hadnt been any better, i think it was just a coincidental phase of play change rather than them suddenly overloading an area

we got in better areas with chadli on the pitch though

Back