• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

Whaaaat a pass, trap and strike to bring us level ! Alli is sooo special, whooffff. Great way to end the half, get back in the game. High tempo half, we got caught, they finished well, Lennon eh ? But we kept at it, dominated possession and it finally told. We look special, even if I do say so myself !

COYS !!!

Really good performance, we've absolutely murdered them...Everton have only had controlled possession in our half for about 2 minutes, the rest of their possession was hacking it clear from our relentless pressure.

Hitting the inside of the post and the underside of the bar.

Great performance, keep it up lads.

Nice to see the Toby/Alli goal from West Brom being deployed, it is good to mix it up sometimes with a longer pass like that.

Well fudge our luck, Arsenal win with their only shot on target about, whilst Saudi Sportswashing Machine conspired to miss all their big chances, whilst Lennon will you believe scores the best shot I've seen him hit against his former side, with Evertons only shot on target - and yes we whipped the woodwork twice for good measure.... would have been fuming if Alli hadn't had that last minute brilliance

We more than deserved that goal at the end. Hopefully more of the same in the second half and grab another goal or 2

If I was a gambling person I'd have stuck money on Lennon to score. Other than that though we've been well on top and very unlucky not to be winning. No changes to make at all, just get those shots a few degrees more accurate.

tinkle weak from Eriksen there. I've been saying it for ages, he is a weak sister! Delayed post, don't know why it came up so late.

Site was down when I posted about Barry's foul on CH. Looked a very deliberate scrape on the knee to me.

To note that Eriksen gave up possession for their goal, maybe he could have gone down - but he's not on top form really

Carorlls been OK, decent with the ball, getting used to the rhythm of the team more, but a couple of bad decisions and misplaced passes.

As said earlier, he worries me and Carroll should not be playing.

What the actual fudge? Carroll has been really good. Dier on the other hand has been caught in possession a number of times..

Lennon much like Everton in general has done nothing aside from the goal, not too worried second half.

If we press on we should be able to win by a couple...

All over them for the majority of the half, should have been 1-0 up before Lennon popped up inevitably and scored, and then should have been level with Davies's strike, but you know we always keep going under Pochettino. 1-1 at the break, game on.

Carorlls been OK, decent with the ball, getting used to the rhythm of the team more, but a couple of bad decisions and misplaced passes.

He is trying a few clever ones that aren't always come off

He has been OK although Barkley is targeting him

Absolutely deserved!! What a player we have in Dele.. Unbelievable finish, perfect timing before half time and what a ball from Alderweireld

100% deserved. 1-0 was an injustice to say the least. Hopefully we can push on. Very similar to the match there last season. First half we dominated but only lead 1-0 and ended up hanging on.
Today I think we have been better but unjustly level at 1-1.
Surely they will be better in the 2nd half and that worries me, hopefully luck is on our side after the break and we carry on playing as well as we have done. Only lady luck will deny us today, and she has done her best so far

We were fantastic that half complete domination, Lamela isn't having a great game on the left, and Carroll is giving the ball away too much, but looking strong. My only concern though, is all the domination we've created one genuine chance from that control (Alli in the first few mins). The post and crossbar were both 30 yard speculative efforts and allis amazing goal was a long punt up. Not a big complaint, just a little concerning.

Back