• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

" There have been 26 goals in the last 5 @premierleague games at Goodison Park – an average of 5.2 per game "

There defence is dreadful. I expect us to go into this game more confident then them, our midfield to absolutely boss their midfield and our attack to absolutely punish them. I think we will win this one 1-3. They just conceded 4 fudging goals to Stoke ffs.

Their defending is indeed dreadful.

Different mentality to the Watford game, we will not play three at the back for this one.

I expect us to go for the jugular, always risky as Everton do have fantastic individual players with much quality, Lukaku is World class in the making, but even so a Martinez side will always give you chances...If we stick together and play as a team again we have more than enough quality to outscore them.

They will be on the floor after losing to Stoke in such cruel fashion, they also have injuries to McCarthy and Cleverley.

We can do this...I know we can...but once again it will take an enormous effort and more of the lads sticking together.

-----------------Lloris

Walker----Alder---Verts---Davies

------------Dier------Mason

--Dembele-----Lamela----Son

------------------Kane

Rest Alli. Drop Eriksen and Carroll.

Dembele is out so Eriksen will come in. Poch doesn't really rest players either

They have a 5 day break no need to rest anyone,then an fa cup tie which will see a changed team anyway.This should be a game where both teams go all out to win.

For me, I'd play:

--------------Lloris-------------
Walker---Alder--Verts--Davies
----------Dier--Bentaleb-------
Lamela-------Alli----------Son
--------------Kane-------------

Bentaleb is in as I expect Dembele to be out for this one or at least in need of a rest. I also think that a trio couple of more natural goalscorers in behind Kane will pay dividends.
Eriksen has been out of sorts this season IMO and I'm not certain about starting him. If I did, it would be at the expense of Alli or Son.

I like the Bentaleb idea but think we'd be better of blooding him back in with a home game. Away at Goodison can get heated/physical. Win this one and we really can afford to dream BIG. Couple of easier home games to follow.

As much as I love how he's played this season Dembele clearly needs a bit of time to recover properly. I'd go with;

------------Lloris--------------
Walker Toby Verts Davies
--------- Alli Dier------------
---Lamela Eriksen Son----
------------Kane--------------

Happy with a draw but going to say 2-1 to Spurs.

I'd be very surprised if Bentaleb starts. Been poor all season when not injured and not even on the bench yesterday. Davies deserves to start though. We need to win this game, then rest as many as possible in the cup.

I'd be very surprised if Bentaleb starts. Been poor all season when not injured and not even on the bench yesterday. Davies deserves to start though. We need to win this game, then rest as many as possible in the cup.

Agreed.

If we're worried about a lack of physicality in the centre with Carroll/Mason we could play both with Dier holding behind them in a 4-3-3/4-1-2-X type formation.

Interesting choice for Pochettino between Davies and Rose. Rose has been first choice this season and rightly so, but Davies has been better recently and Rose doesn't look fully match fit after his injury. Does he keep his place to regain match fitness assuming he's still first choice, or does Davies get his place because of recent form...

I'll think about this on Friday - bloody knackered after yesterday - feel like I played in the Battle Vicarage Road

Everton can wait

I Think this will be slightly easier to play in than the Leicester game with Everton likely to come out and have a proper go at us which suits us really. Can see this being another 1-2 if we play our cards right. If we somehow manage to get 7-9 points from our next three fixtures then I might start believing that we are somehow involved in this race for the title.

Everton 1-2 Tottenham

Barkley - Kane 2

Can see this being a draw.

Or us nicking a win.

Or probably losing.

COYS

I agree with everything you say there!

Shame Dembele is out. So I would start Son, Mason or Eriksen.

Not sure about the full backs either.

Tough choices for Poch.

According to
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/romelu-lukaku/bilanz/spieler/96341

We're one of 4 PL clubs that Lukaku has never scored against. Hopefully our Dutch centre back pairing can keep him in their pockets again this weekend.

tumblr_ljxqgtC1zr1qgpzvfo1_500.gif

It's one of the few games a season I get to go to. Sat with the home fans though.

They need a win so will go for it. McCarthy and his replacement Cleverley are both doubts. We have a real chance here, Barry is suspectable when shut down quickly. Keep him under pressure and we can control the midfield.

I'd play Mason alongside Dier - he moves the ball quicker than most of our team so keeps us playing.

I'd then play Son, Alli and Eriksen behind Kane, however expect to see Lamela rather than Son.

Bring back walker; personally I prefer Rose to Davies but shouldn't make much of a difference

As a couple people said above, if we win this then anything is possible this season. I'd still take 4th today (assuming that an English team doesn't win the CL) even though I cant think of which 3rd team is better than us this season

Back