• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

Very disappointing. Really feel we should've gotten something more out of this.

The only positives is we went out of the cup early rather than in the semi, most of our best players had a good night's rest and...well I guess that's it.

No stand out positive player for me, but Fazio really is Kaboul in disguise, Carroll, disappointingly, looked lost, Vorm doesn't really ooze confidence, Townsend returned to running into blind alleys, and our subs had little to none impact. The rest were mostly ok, with good patches here and there.

Interesting. I was worried when he tried to use his right to cross it and just shanked it off the pitch, rather than simply using his left... then he tried to shoot with his left and was closer to hitting the benches than hitting the goal... but if you say he's very good, that is pleasing.

I thought Son had very little impact, was weak and not up to speed, VERY weak for their second goal, just dangled a leg out like Dier did for the first goal... weak weak weak.
That is the most disappointing thing for me. We didn't really look like we wanted it. Too many players were not fully committed and Arsenal as poor as they were at least went for their challenges full blooded. They were there for the taking and we let them off the hook. It's almost like the team selection set the tone for the match.

For me, Poch got the team selection the wrong way round with the carrier bag game....and that alone tells me a lot about where his priorities lie.

I doubt he will be losing much sleep tonight.

For me, Poch got the team selection the wrong way round with the carrier bag game....and that alone tells me a lot about where his priorities lie.

I doubt he will be losing much sleep tonight.

probably not and he wont give a fudge come Saturday afternoon if we've beaten City.

Did pick up 15 mins either side of the goal, but overall not enough urgency compared to a normal NL derby for me.

Slow pressing and not much support up front. Would expect with 55% possession to have more than 4 shots on target.

Deep breaths - it was a typical cup game against two even sides. We need a better goalkeeping No.2 though.

Son looked like he'd never played right side in his life. I'd be inclined to keep him center and drop CE back into the 2 with Dier. Dier is extra disciplined so we could get away with it and we then have 5 potential goal getters on the pitch.

I was going to type the exact same thing. Oddly enough his more difficult passes weren't bad.

Carroll will never make it for us. He has abilit
Interesting. I was worried when he tried to use his right to cross it and just shanked it off the pitch, rather than simply using his left... then he tried to shoot with his left and was closer to hitting the benches than hitting the goal... but if you say he's very good, that is pleasing.

I thought Son had very little impact, was weak and not up to speed, VERY weak for their second goal, just dangled a leg out like Dier did for the first goal... weak weak weak.

Yes, it wasn't his best performance & I can see why people would be critical. I was expecting more tonight but he didn't meet expectations. All I can say is that all players, well most players, need a bit of time, a few games to bed down & show form. Can't judge a player after a few bit part appearances. If he's still playing like this a couple of months time, firstly, I'll be surprised, secondly, that will be a more appropriate time to judge just how he might not have been the tight signing.

He's a good player, good pace and a direct style. He regularly hits the target, he doesn't always convert, but he's young and developing and has a lot of tools which will help him to be a success at our club.

Absolute b*llocks. F*ck football.

I'm not getting the Man Booker prize for that, but sod it.

And f*ck you, Poch.

About what I thought the game would be like.

Nothing much in it - typical game with Ar5ena1, two even teams - Flamini was jonny on the spot performance.

Vorm is very poor.

Good cup tussle
yet Vorm did pull out a save which kept us in the game before flegmini (phelgmini ?) scored. Imagine if Kane's wonder strike on the bicycle kick went iiiiinnn... ah well, move on.

I'm never happy to lose to Ar5ena1. I'm not too fussed to be out of the League Cup.

How anyone on here said that Vorm could replace an out going Lloris?! And let's hope Fazio never plays for us again..useless.

I was shocked in the summer how many people said they didnt care if Hugo left as Vorm was a ready made replacement. Probably the same people who were fapping over horsemeat like Fazio when he came. You know who you are.

+ Wimmer look's solid, so i wouldn't worry if he has to go in the team at any level.

- Carroll don't look like he is going to be a option at our level, shame.

Fazio is of in Jan, so can't be that upset, but my GHod he was bad.

Problem is he is nothing more than a back up and he needs games to keep focusses. Playing him ad hoc though doesn't help at all and he clearly is rusty

Glad I got to see at least a bit of when football was more exciting, and there was no way you'd be resting players for a Cup game, let alone a cup game against Arsenal!

Deep breaths - it was a typical cup game against two even sides. We need a better goalkeeping No.2 though.

I'm perfectly calm, it just didn't seem like there was as much commitment as if it was a league game.

Danny Rose the exception though- def seemed up for it.

Back