• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

carrol had a bad first few mins in the first half but has been the player with the most drive in the second half. Don't understand the hate here. More players deserve it ahead of him.
u must be joking! Time and time again he just pinged the ball into no mans land totally unforced! Apart from a few fancy back heels he was mostly out of his depth

I'm never happy to lose to Ar5ena1. I'm not too fussed to be out of the League Cup.

How anyone on here said that Vorm could replace an out going Lloris?! And let's hope Fazio never plays for us again..useless.

Why would you want to be out of the only cup we have a chance in??

Since 1991 we have played the Goons in the cups on 7 occasions, only winning on 2 occasions.

Someone fetch me a f@#*ing noose, Jesus wept!

Oh don't worry everyone we'll be in the W@nkions League soon and everything will be all rosy.....

About what I thought the game would be like.

Nothing much in it - typical game with Arsenal, two even teams - Flamini was jonny on the spot performance.

Vorm is very poor.

Good cup tussle

Some positives;

- I thought we were the better team overall
- Dier was a beast yet again, great game by him
- Kane getting closer!
- Eriksen was good, great to have him back
- Wimmer looked solid, I thought
- Rose looked so hungry today, loved his effort, thought he played a good game
- Trippier's crossing!

Since 1991 we have played the Goons in the cups on 7 occasions, only winning on 2 occasions.

Someone fetch me a f@#*ing noose, Jesus wept!

Oh don't worry everyone we'll be in the W@nkions League soon and everything will be all rosy. Yeah trophies are soooo old fashioned....

Frustrating result, and why pick Fazio?! he's clearly not part of Poch's plans, so why pick him for such a big game?! it's obvious there was no motivation for the game on his part.

And yes it is a big game, a cup game against Arsenal is far more exciting than the boring quest to finish 4th each season.

Back