• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Market Research

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
I am usually one for head down and avoid anyone at lunches but on Tuesday I was stopped and signed up to 15 Minutes of wine tasting today for £15 on my lunch, I thought that's not a bad return for some market research.

Anyone done regular market research or mystery shopping? My mate does a thing called coyle for hotels but its a full on job on the back of his other job.

My missus does this quite often. She got paid £15 just yesterday for an hour tasting various lasagne dishes!

She just has to provide feedback etc...comes in very handy.

Not sure I would do an hour of it, but found 15 minutes for 15 quid on my lunch was decent, said I would do it again

complaining is more profitable, I called up Gillette to complain at how I need to buy new blades after just a couple of shaves now days and they sent $50 in coupons.

well thats the US for you, its all about the "customer experience"

complaining is more profitable, I called up Gillette to complain at how I need to buy new blades after just a couple of shaves now days and they sent $50 in coupons.

well thats the US for you, its all about the "customer experience"

Switch to a double edge safety razor, you'll never go back.

Back