• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

LMS 15/16 - Champion: jts1882

No.. You should assume the club that has an astericks by its name with everything they do.

Apologies for the confusion.. Manchester

Last edited:
No update?

is it ok to do two weeks worth as I am going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks.

Game 3 - Tottenham
Game 4 - Saudi Sportswashing Machine

thanks

Round 4 fixtures:

Everton v Chelsea
Crystal Palace v Emirates Marketing Project
Arsenal v Stoke
Watford v Swansea
West Brom v Southampton
Norwich v Bournemouth
Man Utd v Liverpool

Sunderland v Tottenham
Leicester v Aston Villa

West Ham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Points tally updated in the OP myself, @Jordinho and @King of Norway left on full points...

article-2562091-1B9AA7F300000578-927_634x423.jpg

I'm backing us this weekend...Must be our time for first win of the season.

There should be a rule that you can only pick Tottenham when you have 19 winners in a row.

This was tricky. All the best teams are away (Aston Villa excluded).

Leicester.

There should be a rule that you can only pick Tottenham when you have 19 winners in a row.

This was tricky. All the best teams are away (Aston Villa excluded).

Leicester.

19 winners in a row? :lol: I was out week 2. Actually maybe me selecting us isn't a great idea then. But, I've made my choice.

There were a couple who picked us last round and we all know how that went...

Yup. I was there, as I guess you were? And we should have won but every time we had an attack, the gusty winds of jinx blew the ball away from the goal in a visual affect akin to the computer game cheats which saw an inbuilt invisible wall placed on the goal line. Sure, we know Howard was awarded Man of the Match but he would have been nowhere were it not for the winds of jinx blowing the ball straight in to his body, for every shot.

Maybe we should bring in penalty points for those who jinx us... :)

Does any have a recommendation for an app i can use to keep track of the scores - my pc died during week one and it's a bit of a ball ache doing it all on my phone!

I use sofa score, it's ok. Bit of a pain if the "channel" you're watching is slightly delayed and it alerts you, the temptation not to look at the phone is awful. The sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when it buzzed during the Stoke game, I just KNEW they had equalised

Maybe we should bring in penalty points for those who jinx us... :)

Does any have a recommendation for an app i can use to keep track of the scores - my pc died during week one and it's a bit of a ball ache doing it all on my phone!
Don't know about an app, but I've got a spreadsheet!

Attachments

• LMS.pdf
    113.4 KB · Views: 10
I use sofa score, it's ok. Bit of a pain if the "channel" you're watching is slightly delayed and it alerts you, the temptation not to look at the phone is awful. The sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when it buzzed during the Stoke game, I just KNEW they had equalised
I use Forza, it provides a similar experience.

I think it makes a bit of a "oh for fudges sake" noise when the opposition score so you can begin to rage even before you see the update.

Back