• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re FA, discussions on-going. Nothing decided.
On the cams: they're semi-static as we're in the very early stage of the build. As progress is made, a more live feed will be available. Incidentally, as this build is so transformational, not only for the club but also for the surrounding area, the club has commissioned a film to be made which will capture the journey. The plan is to share some exerts of this on the project portal, as-and-when key milestones are passed. You may find some of the crew engaging with supporters around the ground throughout the season, as we're hoping to capture the emotion and excitement around the build.
Some interesting threads on this forum. I can't comment too much.

What a tease! :) Thank you for the update. Exciting times to be a Spurs fan and to be involved with the club. No doubt there are huge amounts of work for those who work at Spurs. We appreciate the communication.

Re FA, discussions on-going. Nothing decided.
On the cams: they're semi-static as we're in the very early stage of the build. As progress is made, a more live feed will be available. Incidentally, as this build is so transformational, not only for the club but also for the surrounding area, the club has commissioned a film to be made which will capture the journey. The plan is to share some exerts of this on the project portal, as-and-when key milestones are passed. You may find some of the crew engaging with supporters around the ground throughout the season, as we're hoping to capture the emotion and excitement around the build.
Some interesting threads on this forum. I can't comment too much.

No.....she's just been over in Random and caught up with Chich's offerings

Or, is it a case of the public just setting up Chel53a even further, as they have with West Ham?! Whoever is making these decisions must really have an agenda against us.

Wembley is privately owned, while the Olympic Stadium is a publically owned. They're very different situations.

ovSMmzr.jpg

Some ancient covenant will now be discovered, proscribing the building of any structure over 30ft in perpetuity. This will mean not only that the new stadium can't be built, but that THFC owe the crown £1.1bn in fines for the last 116 years.

lol.. haven't been on the still picture stream site since it was launched. Has it gone live yet.. or they still saving on server costs.. the tight twunts.

Totally missed a trick with this webcams malarkey..

lol.. haven't been on the still picture stream site since it was launched. Has it gone live yet.. or they still saving on server costs.. the tight twunts.

Totally missed a trick with this webcams malarkey..

If i recall the club have stated that once the work is in full swing that there will be live web cams, after all if the BBC can do it for a field in somerset than how hard can it be.

NFL: BBC agrees two-year deal to show live games & highlights
The NFL is returning to BBC television as part of a new two-year rights deal.

The deal includes coverage of Super Bowl 50 on TV, radio and online, while a weekly highlights show will run on BBC Two and online from early November.

All three matches at London's Wembley Stadium will be broadcast live on either BBC Two or the BBC Red Button.

The BBC Sport website and mobile app will carry the best on-demand video clips throughout the new season, which begins on Thursday.

"NFL has a growing fan base in the UK and I'm delighted that the BBC can bring it free to air for our audience," said BBC director of sport Barbara Slater.

NFL UK managing director Alistair Kirkwood said: "We are very pleased and excited to be back on the BBC."

New England Patriots won the Super Bowl in 2015, beating Seattle Seahawks 29-24.

The above can only be good for the future of the NFL tie up with our stadium.

I'd watch them on the BBC if I wasn't gonna be at all three games. A highlights programme sounds good.

I'll watch the rest on Sky though, their coverage is excellent.

NFL: BBC agrees two-year deal to show live games & highlights
The NFL is returning to BBC television as part of a new two-year rights deal.

The deal includes coverage of Super Bowl 50 on TV, radio and online, while a weekly highlights show will run on BBC Two and online from early November.

All three matches at London's Wembley Stadium will be broadcast live on either BBC Two or the BBC Red Button.

The BBC Sport website and mobile app will carry the best on-demand video clips throughout the new season, which begins on Thursday.

"NFL has a growing fan base in the UK and I'm delighted that the BBC can bring it free to air for our audience," said BBC director of sport Barbara Slater.

NFL UK managing director Alistair Kirkwood said: "We are very pleased and excited to be back on the BBC."

New England Patriots won the Super Bowl in 2015, beating Seattle Seahawks 29-24.

The above can only be good for the future of the NFL tie up with our stadium.
Our stadium naming rights expectations are going up and up!... (of course this is assuming a terrestrial channel carry on covering the games once our stadium is operational).

Back