• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

So.. now I celebrate like he has gone for real and and sit in comfort at games knowing this qunt will not come onto the pitch..

I hope they make him play every U-21s game and if he doesn't turn up he gets fined.

Anyway..

29kqbk6.jpg

Lets all listen to some great lyrics and enjoy the moment

damn they are dancing in sync lol

Last edited by a moderator:
2) His belief in higher powers is a clear marker of his lack of cognitive agility.

Methinks you are talking utter poop, but I figure talking out of your arse is a valid lifestyle choice and is your prerogative. Heck I am sure people on here have often thought I have done the same but probably have been too polite to say

Reactions: DTA
<galeforce opens gg, he's had a few craft beers, sees religiosity/intelligence discussion is still active>

right now, here's the thing...

<galeforce thankfully remembers just in time that his arguments are all based on logic reason>

ah screw it, not wasting my time on this again, you can't play chess with someone who doesn't know the rules

he can't have that much juju done to him to be picking up his pay packet.

Also where was this pastor when he was going to move to spurs? surely he would be less closer to be playing with their team vs ours.

Im going to assume the pastor follows arsenal btw

Doesn't anyone else think it's madness that Kane is the sole striker and Adebayor has been left out of the squad this season? Surely Levy & co can get a psychologist on the case to help Ade.

Does anyone else think it's madness we have a proven PL scorer and a backup that's just scored an international hat trick yet people are still wanting Ade to be given a squad no?

fudgeing hell! That's a bit extreme even for me.

I mean contract lol. I have terminated people for a lot less when I sued to do managerial work. It's unbelievable we can't sack him.

And this doesn't mean I am insensitive to his possible mental illness. I know he can afford to have it treated away from us and I know he is hurting the club. I wish him well and want him gone from the club if he can't contribute on the pitch.

Doesn't anyone else think it's madness that Kane is the sole striker and Adebayor has been left out of the squad this season?

We have Son, Chadli, Clint and Kane all like and can play across the top. Even, GHod forbid, me old mucker Erik can have a bash. Better than Ade wandering around with head up (steady) in the air looking for a sign from above.

Doesn't anyone else think it's madness that Kane is the sole striker and Adebayor has been left out of the squad this season? Surely Levy & co can get a psychologist on the case to help Ade.

I would not touch with a barge pole and want him no where near our first team

Back