• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

Can they? Are you sure? Is that what we are banking on? If so, then who ever made that decision had better be 100% proved right because if not, then going in to the season with only ONE striker is a ducking sackable offense, no excuses, no nothing, if we gamble and it backfires, on something as obvious as needing more than ONE ducking striker, then there should be multiple heads that roll.

N'Jie played as a forward for Lyon - he played a couple of games on the wing but primarily as a CF

N'Jie played as a forward for Lyon - he played a couple of games on the wing but primarily as a CF

Have you seen a lot of him then? Genuine question. I haven't, but I heard he is a wing forward. Lyon have some other dude up front, you may have heard of him.

So we're counting on a youngster to surprise everyone? Brilliant.
The club clearly has a strategy of "counting on youngsters", and has done for the best part of a year now. And I suspect that will be the strategy for a couple of years. I'm staggered you are only becoming aware of that now (or that it's still surprising you).

I'm also confused that you seem to be dismissing Njie as "one for the future" and imply there's a problem with "counting on a youngster". Yet you're making that point in the Berahino thread. You do realise they're the same age, right?

So are we expecting to play one striker and one wing forward/secondary striker with a #10 behind?

ST: Kane, Son, Chadli
SS/WF: Son, Chadli, N'jie
#10: Lamela, Pritchard, Son

???

Adam Osper ‏@AdamOsper 2m2 minutes ago
WBA chairman refusing to answer the phone to Levy or reply to emails for over 24 hours ... Levy Levy'd
1f604.png

This one makes me laugh.

So are we expecting to play one striker and one wing forward/secondary striker with a #10 behind?

ST: Kane, Son, Chadli, Dier
SS/WF: Son, Chadli, N'jie, Dier
#10: Lamela, Pritchard, Son, Dier[/QUOTE]

Get it right, we have more cover.

Yet they are struggling to flog Ideye and Anichebe. 5 strikers for 2 positions might be a bit OTT, especially as it was rumoured that Pullis favoured playing with just one striker (see earlier in the thread, cba to find where it was said).

Back