• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Danish champions FC Midtjylland and fellow Superliga side Aalborg BK are both trying to sign little-used Tottenham Hotspur right-back DeAndre Yedlin on loan before their transfer window closes, according to Tipsbladet.dk.

Sky are reporting that Tottenham and Everton have joined the race to sign Adnan Januzaj on loan. The Belgian winger is reportedly close to sealing a deal to Dortmund on loan, but the deal is still not close to completion.

Levy is trolling Man Utd by offering them Adebayor.

I don't get Van Gaal. Alright Januzaj still has a lot to learn, but he has enough about him now to be an impact sub and turn a game, which they could really do with.

If both Ade and Lennon stay, we will have two payers who have proven experience in the Premiership and could still contribute to another side, picking up big wages and not even in the squad. Are there any other Premiership teams with a similar situation, or is it just us?

Januzaj joins Dortmund...

CNv3NDsWwAAjrSg.jpg

If both Ade and Lennon stay, we will have two payers who have proven experience in the Premiership and could still contribute to another side, picking up big wages and not even in the squad. Are there any other Premiership teams with a similar situation, or is it just us?

Jack Wheelchair picks up big wages despite only playing 25% of each season

Wolfsburg have an an amazing transfer window...

Draxler & poached our young talent with cash in the bank from De Bruyne.

So what happens if utd sell De Gea and come in strong for Lloris???

would many be willing on here to charge Utd a hefty premium and INSIST they take Adebayor on loan?????

Could free us up to get Berahino and a cm? feck it we could even try for Carrick.

I think Hugo would deserve his move and we could get mega money from it and it could be the only way of getting rid of Mr Juju.

would many be willing on here to charge Utd a hefty premium and INSIST they take Adebayor on loan?????

Could free us up to get Berahino and a cm? feck it we could even try for Carrick.

I think Hugo would deserve his move and we could get mega money from it and it could be the only way of getting rid of Mr Juju.

We can pay for the new stadium - in cash

£100 Million for Lloris or fudge off.

No fudging chance. Why do Man United deserve Lloris? Sorry, but that's the Man United of the past you're talking about, may as we'll discuss if we want to sell him to Liverpool too. The gap is smaller than it used to be & I would never want us to sell to another Premier League team, particularly one who stole Berbatov in such a underhand way. Nope, if Lloris does go, it's to a club outside of the Premier League.

Can't see us letting Lloris go as we'd have to get cover in for Vorm. I thought Lindegard would be thrown in on loan but he's going to West Brom

No fudgeing chance. Why do Man United deserve Lloris? Sorry, but that's the Man United of the past you're talking about, may as we'll discuss if we want to sell him to Liverpool too. The gap is smaller than it used to be & I would never want us to sell to another Premier League team, particularly one who stole Berbatov in such a underhand way. Nope, if Lloris does go, it's to a club outside of the Premier League.

I think Hugo is World Class and deserves better than us....thats me being honest...of course I DONT want us to sell him.

But look at the bigger picture...we could fleece them over a fee and get rid of Ade! is that not tempting???

I think Hugo is World Class and deserves better than us....thats me being honest...of course I DONT want us to sell him.

But look at the bigger picture...we could fleece them over a fee and get rid of Ade! is that not tempting???

I can understand that he deserves better BUT are Man United really that far ahead of us? They used to be, under Sir Alex, but I'm unconvinced now.

I can understand that Lloris may eventually move on, I hope not for a long time, but why not sell him abroad?

i can't stand Man United's attitude. I am happy that they have had a fall from grace. I can't see why we should let them have one of our best, and most popular, players. They can fudge off.

Back