• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Bayern have signed Kingsley Coman on a two-year loan from Juventus, for a fee of £5m, with a further £16m added in 2017 if they decide to make the move permanent.

Ryan Fredericks is set to sign for Fulham just weeks after joining Bristol City.

The 22-year-old signed for City from Tottenham earlier this month but wants to return to London for personal reasons.

Fulham have agreed a fee with the Robins and Fredericks will undergo a medical before completing a move to Craven Cottage.

Fredericks, who can play at right-back or further forward, has made four appearances for City since signing a three-year contract at Ashton Gate earlier this month.

He made four first-team appearances during his time at Spurs and has had loan spells at Brentford, Millwall and Middlesbrough.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulh...-former-tottenham-youngster-from-bristol-city
Is that allowed? Thought there was some rules about multiple transfers of same player in same transfer window.

Bayern have signed Kingsley Coman on a two-year loan from Juventus, for a fee of £5m, with a further £16m added in 2017 if they decide to make the move permanent.

Bit random for a big club to loan a player to a fellow big club like that. Is he any good?

I'm pretty confident we're not gonna get rid of Adebayor (this transfer window) unless he gets released, but I don't think Levy will pay up.

This isn't the first time youve took the tinkle as a reply. Why don't you try using opinion or intelligence?

I said from the beginning I wanted a map. Nothing's changed.

Logical response to your statement re; degree of pass. Anyway, arguing over semantics seems rather pointless.

Yoof has kindly supplied a map from the Leicester game which is very interesting

Jelavic to the Spams makes me feel sad - mean Ade's not going there:(

Looks like Martial to ManUre - £36 big ones.

Can someone please explain why we sold Azzaui to Wolfsburg? I though he was one of the brightest prospects at the academy.

Back