• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

Stambouli came from nowhere and was done the same day 12 months ago.

Modric hadn't been linked with us till it was announced either

he was linked to us a lot prior to signing for us.........then it went quiet for a while and eventually it was the speed and timing of the deal was what surprised everyone

he was linked to us a lot prior to signing for us.........then it went quiet for a while and eventually it was the speed and timing of the deal was what surprised everyone

errr no indian you've got your curry's mixed up ... it was Saudi Sportswashing Machine who thought that they had it wrapped up with levy making a last ditch grab and smash

I'm sure we will find out after match what's the story and what's going on .. Them not making champions league will prob help and or if levy just offering a mars bar and packet of onion rings for player

o_O:eek::confused:

@SkySportsDavid
WATCH @SkySportsNewsHQ from 12: @nataliesawyer & I will keep an EYE on transfers & FOCUS on League Cup. SEE you then.
CNVDPBeWIAAm6le.jpg

[/QUOTE]

i bet he poked her in the eye with his c0ck

I'm sure we will find out after match what's the story and what's going on .. Them not making champions league will prob help and or if levy just offering a mars bar and packet of onion rings for player

I could go for some onion rings right now. Not sold on the mars bar though.

I would love to see;

Kane
Njie Eriksen Son

Pace, power and skill.

I still think we would need Saido to give Kane rest and competition. Sign a centre mid and maybe get rid of Ade, Lamela and we would have had a fantastic window.

errr no indian you've got your curry's mixed up ... it was Saudi Sportswashing Machine who thought that they had it wrapped up with levy making a last ditch grab and smash

im talking before Saudi Sportswashing Machine made their bid.....we were linked before that

Back