• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

ok Billy try this one for size....

'Heung - Min Son my lord'

'Heung - Min Son'

'Oh lord Heung - Min Son...

Maybe something to the tune of Mrs Robinson?

Here's to you Yiddo Heyng-Min Son,
The yiddos love you more than you will know,
Oh woahhhh

There is of course the the Ji-Sung Park chant which is "He shoots, he scores, he'll eat your labrodors" but that's not very PC is it!

I think I will leave it to the professionals..............

'oh im the king of the Korean's yeah the national teams mvp'

'Ive reached the top and had to stop and thats whats bothering me'

'oh'

'oobie do...do de do I wanna play for Tottenham'

'I wanna smell Levy and touch his shiny head'

'oh oobie doobie'

Bayer Leverkusen XI: Leno - Hilbert, Papadopoulos, Tah, Wendell - Kramer, Bender - Bellarabi, Hakan Çalhanoglu, Mehmedi - Kießling

Not on bench either.

Lazio's official site says he's on the bench - where did you get that info?

Edit - not listed on UEFA.com, I see. Nice! Story has legs.

Bayer Leverkusen XI: Leno - Hilbert, Papadopoulos, Tah, Wendell - Kramer, Bender - Bellarabi, Hakan Çalhanoglu, Mehmedi - Kießling

Not on bench either.
I'm still not satisfied, I want someone to go to Germany to verify if he is sick or not...

He just needs to get a Medal in Asian Games (Which is not that hard for Korea which they usually fight for Gold with Japan all the time) and he can be exempted from military service. Shows why other Korean players in Europe have not gone to military service in Korea. Hope that helps.
He needs a gold medal in the Asian Olympics in 2018.

Or he needs a medal (gold, silver or bronze) in the Olympics next year in Rio. The squad that won bronze in London '12 were the first to win a medal in the Olympics in football for Korea.

It's much harder than it sounds. Leverkusen really screwed him by not letting him fly for the last match or two in the Asian Olympics last autumn when that squad earned their gold medal. Mainze let Park Joo Ho join the squad and earn his exemption right before he hit the end of his deferment and had to return and serve.

Did he feature in the first leg, is he cup tied for Europe? Wanyama is, typical leaving it to the last minute.Where is the value if you can't play them in Europe?

Did he feature in the first leg, is he cup tied for Europe? Wanyama is, typical leaving it to the last minute.Where is the value if you can't play them in Europe?

he started in the first leg.
he isnt cup tied for europa as this is the cl.
he missed out at the weekend because he was ill, just like today.

Oh woahhhh

There is of course the the Ji-Sung Park chant which is "He shoots, he scores, he'll eat your labrodors" but that's not very PC is it!

10.-Simon-Cowell.gif

he isnt cup tied for europa as this is the cl.

I thought if BL lose an drop into the EL then he is cup tied. If they win then he is cup tied until the knock out rounds in case BL finish 3rd in their group and drop into the EL. If BL finish 1/2/4 in their CL group then he isn't cup tied in the new year. That is how it used to work

Oh woahhhh

You and I are gonna fall out... :mad: See the previous page charlatan!!!

:D

Back