• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

Can't wait to hear the "yeah we're all disappointed and know it's not good enough" blah blah BS interview.

I don't expect to win there on the form Leicester are on but to do that after last weekend is just so frustrating.

Gonna be a very long season guys, get the feeling we're going to be just as frustrated in the remaining days of the window sadly.

you do wonder how it got to the situation where leicester bring on inler and we bring on carroll :) o_O

this is a real test on the patience. frustrating as hell.

You really think this has anything to do with the CBs or any of the players?

It certainly doesn't have anything to do with the conditions, the fact that Leicester have some decent players or that maybe they're well coached. This is all down to one man: [insert spacegoat here]

This Spurs team is a joke . Don't care what anyone says .. Massive change needed .. Maybe some good young players and just a few but rest are harmless .. Pure utter harmless

Get their noses in front against all the odds in a game that's been tighter than a gnat's chuff and sweatier than a builder's armpit and then concede an equaliser inside 90 seconds. sexy. Draw was fair, though.

It certainly doesn't have anything to do with the conditions, the fact that Leicester have some decent players or that maybe they're well coached. This is all down to one man: [insert spacegoat here]

Seriously mate ... can you and the others here explain to me exactly who the fudge we ARE expected to beat in the PL?

because Stoke is good, Leicester has decent players, next week Everton has great players ...

Fact is we look poorly coached, no creativity, odd selections and subs ... but hey, it was hot outside ...

Well one thing is that Davies and Lamela are likely set for spells on the bench. If not then I'll be very surprised and disappointed at Poch.

What disappointed me most though is our style of play, which is a carbon copy of the fare served up by AVB. Alli was a plus as was Dembele (wrong sub by Poch). I guess we didn't lose....meh....fudge it.

Last edited:
Seriously mate ... can you and the others here explain to me exactly who the fudge we ARE expected to beat in the PL?

because Stoke is good, Leicester has decent players, next week Everton has great players ...

Fact is we look poorly coached, no creativity, odd selections and subs ... but hey, it was hot outside ...

Why should we EXPECT to beat anyone?

Our players are brick, our manager clueless and our chairman an evil penny pincher.

Back