• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Its the thing I hate most about this board. The constant moaning about posting things in the wrong thread. If it is an ITK thread then we should be able to discuss and debunk the ITK.

Its the thing I hate most about this board. The constant moaning about posting things in the wrong thread. If it is an ITK thread then we should be able to discuss and debunk the ITK.

Shouldn't this be in the ITK bashing thread?

There's no need for us to debunk ITK, the gift of time accomplishes that alone.

From Paul Smith of SO:

Ok, don't shoot the messenger.

Berahinho is almost certainly at the "done deal" stage. yesterday spurs apparently got all anxious on WBA and wanted the deal done so he could be announced today and available for tomorrow. That scares me and smacks of an issue with Harry, BUT my info is at WBA not spurs so that is purely speculative.

However Fazio stayed in Birmingham last night add held talks with WBA, medical this morning assuming talks went well. Could well see it announced today. WBA want the deals done separate as they want fans to know they got a big price for Saido.

If it doesn't happen today. Then Tuesday should be the day.

Indeed. John Barnes was talking about Sterling the other day and was saying how different they were from each other in style, because the modern game just doesn't require left and right midfielders to go wide anymore. It's not just Poch - wingers have become extinct across the world game over the last 15 years.

WHAT!!!???

John Barnes said you dont have to get to the line, the only way to hurt them is to get round the back.

If they want a big offer on Berahino then should they be offering a big deal on Fazio.. offering cheap on Fazio is the opposite isn't it.

Surely if they give us 10m Fazio, we can add 5m and make Berahino 30m

Reactions: DTA
If they want a big offer on Berahino then should they be offering a big deal on Fazio.. offering cheap on Fazio is the opposite isn't it.

Surely if they give us 10m Fazio, we can add 5m and make Berahino 30m

We bought Fazio for £8m.

Sell him for £8m and pay £23m for Berahino. Job's a good'un.

He usually posts good stuff, he got Gomes before anyone else I believe.

Who is Harry he mentions in the post? His agent?

He usually posts good stuff, he got Gomes before anyone else I believe.

Who is Harry he mentions in the post? His agent?

Harry? I think that's a cryptic one to be fair, i mean, i can't think of any Harry................................................................................:D

Harry? I think that's a cryptic one to be fair, i mean, i can't think of any Harry................................................................................:D

'£&£%£@@@££ it's the England job, isn't it?
The FA have finally turned his head.

Back