• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Yeah, which makes you laugh considering the ITK acting like they know something. I can't understand the link to Liverpool though, he's gonna go from the Madrid bench to the Liverpool one.

a player who has been for sale all summer

Reports today said Madrid had only just decided to make him available as Benitez wanted to see him in training and decided that Kroos and Modric were first choice (not that this should be news to anyone with a brain, they are 2 class players).

Reports today said Madrid had only just decided to make him available as Benitez wanted to see him in training and decided that Kroos and Modric were first choice (not that this should be news to anyone with a brain, they are 2 class players).

We are talking about FSW though!

Hardly worth posting, but some people over on FTL seem to think we have a deal in place for Illarramendi, and the guy Trix sort of confirmed it.

Last edited:
Is this Illarramendi fella any good? I'd never heard of him but looking at wiki he's played a fair few games for Madrid.

Is this Illarramendi fella any good? I'd never heard of him but looking at wiki he's played a fair few games for Madrid.
Brilliant player, has suffered for competing against Modric and Kroos - and you won't get many better CMs than them.
Isn't a DM, more of a CM with exciting talents going forward. Quick and always looking to open up defences.
Can't believe we stand any chance to get him, but I''m still excited :p

lol I thought he looked limited and totally out of place in the Madrid side. Didn't Madrid prefer to move Ramos into midfield rather than play llllllmendi

A lot of Madrid fans say when Modric got injured, they had no one to replace and its why when seemingly poised to challenge for cups they capitulated.

Would take on loan with view to further purchase at agreed price

Last edited:
Hardly worth posting, but some people over on FTL seem to think we have a deal in place for Illarramendi, and the guy Trix sort of confirmed it.

Trix says we were making enquiries about someone else when his agent alerted us about his potential availability. A player Poch likes a lot, but we thought we could never get. I think there was some ITK earlier about a surprise player in midfield.

Very interesting convo today with someone in with some of then squad.

So he mentioned that team morale wasn't great and that some players have openly spoke about the lack of signings and the fear of what is going on.

Considering this guy doesn't play, perhaps take it with a pinch of salt but he said 'players are playing for moves' because of the lack of belief in what's going on.

I don't know if this is the right section but I have to say it shocked me and I feel pretty worried as I seemed to get an impression of togetherness..... Clearly the players can see what most of the fans, media can and I hope we can have a good two weeks here as a disillusioned squad is a recipe for disaster

So he mentioned that team morale wasn't great and that some players have openly spoke about the lack of signings and the fear of what is going on.

Considering this guy doesn't play, perhaps take it with a pinch of salt but he said 'players are playing for moves' because of the lack of belief in what's going on.

I don't know if this is the right section but I have to say it shocked me and I feel pretty worried as I seemed to get an impression of togetherness..... Clearly the players can see what most of the fans, media can and I hope we can have a good two weeks here as a disillusioned squad is a recipe for disaster

Lack of signings? We've signed 4 first-team squad players. Also, Harry Kane just gave an interview where he spoke about the togetherness of the squad. Has your mate been speaking to Aaron Lennon? Sounds like it :)

I think your pal is winding you up, and by the sound of it he did so. Do not know about a pinch of salt more like.

upload_2015-8-16_21-44-13.jpeg

Back