• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City *** 15/08/2015 3pm

honestly most frustrating today was one idiot sitting north upper block 53 row 20 approximately sitting 5 seats in from the left ... balding guy with a beard ginger of that ...

at every fudgeing opportunity when the ball was at the back all he would shout was "get rid of it" ... fudgeing **** was so annoying.

No suprise really. Even one of the commentators was saying how the keeper should get rid at times. Being scared of the ball has been the footballing culture for so long. I'm glad that we are trying and succeeding at passing it out from the back.

No suprise really. Even one of the commentators was saying how the keeper should get rid at times. Being scared of the ball has been the footballing culture for so long. I'm glad that we are trying and succeeding at passing it out from the back.

that was his default comment for everything even when we were in control. When it was tight he wanted us to hoof it up the pitch ... i swear he should have sat with the away fans

Disappointed right after the game. Still am, but thought we deserved the win today. Were the best team by far. Soft pen turned our tide alongside some poor subs. First sixty mins I thought we looked solid. We will get there. If anything, today only highlighted that we need more offensive options. With kane's injury we will surely see another striker in very soon.

This feels like a loss because we were so dominant for so long, created tonnes of chances, played some great possession football, were better than the other team in every area of the pitch, got 2-0 up at half-time and were cruising with about 15 minutes to go and threw it all away.

Like Daisuk said above though, after you've calmed down, the 2 goals conceded doesn't change the fact that although the results have been poor, the football the team is playing this season is superior to that played last season. We will get there. We need to be stronger in adverse situations, but with such a young side it's hard to be too harsh when the heads go down and the panic sets in.

I think today though illustrates the need for a player like N'Jie. If we'd have been able to bring on N'Jie in the last 20 minutes and if we had someone like Berahino or Hernandez in the side then with their pace on the counter Stoke would have had to be wary of committing too many men forward to push for goals back and if they did, we could rape them on the break. At the moment we just don't have the options to do that (although N'Jie will be available against Leicester no doubt). Hopefully that will change in the near future.

Why do you ask? What he is saying seems self evidently true to me.

Poch is saying he took Kane off not because he was injured but because he was tired, however there is a picture of Kane with a huge ice pack on his foot/leg :confused:

Anyway, lets sign a striker please

The problem with Walker going forwards is that he has very little creativity (in technique and brain) so despite his pace, it usually ends up in nothing. Like to see Trippier tried out sooner rather than later.

Are people really calling Poch into question? We're two games in!? We knew it wouldn't be plain sailing with this team.
The truth is the gap between us and the pack has been eroded to the point where im not sure if it even exists anymore.

Its going to be a tough season: we've gone down the youth route and this is what happens; man utd bring on Schweinsteiger to see out games, we bring on the likes of alli and bentaleb. its the way it is. we have a stadium to fund, and a philosophy to stick with. We need stability and time. I'm not happy with conceding midfield today, but there were positives, and we have no other choice that i can see but to stick with what we are doing.

People need to calm down a little.
Was at a wedding yesterday, met a spurs fan who wanted to know the score. 2-0 up and the speeches come on.

Couple of vibrations on my what's app and I just knew what had happened. 2 fudging 2.

I can't comment on the game as I don't know what happened but I can see from people's comments that Poch fudged up massively.

He is out of his depth and I've always said he is average. I don't think he should be sacked but if he doesn't get 5th this season then I think he should. He just offers nothing. Meh manager. No inspiration. No tactical changes that change a game (for the good of the team).

I mean he still plays Kyle Walker who isn't a footballer.

He seems to still play Lamela despite he should be playing volleyball.

Let's see what happens at Leicester and what team he picks. If any of the two mentioned above are in the team then you know how our season is going to go already.

What do you f***ing expect? What he wins the League? We're in the middle of the biggest squad rebuilding job in 10 years and you think we can finish top 4 and steam roll teams like Stoke.

I am just as p!seed off as you are but this whole 'we need a new manager' rant gets us nowhere, we stagnate at best. Whilst you're show casing your genius mate try not to forget we have the youngest squad in the League.
think you mean Sh!ttest?

Was at a wedding yesterday, met a spurs fan who wanted to know the score. 2-0 up and the speeches come on.

Couple of vibrations on my what's app and I just knew what had happened. 2 fudgeing 2.

I can't comment on the game as I don't know what happened but I can see from people's comments that Poch fudgeed up massively.

He is out of his depth and I've always said he is average. I don't think he should be sacked but if he doesn't get 5th this season then I think he should. He just offers nothing. Meh manager. No inspiration. No tactical changes that change a game (for the good of the team).

Let's see what happens at Leicester and what team he picks. If any of the two mentioned above are in the team then you know how our season is going to go already.

you are going to form an opinion on a game you didn't see based on the ramblings of some idiots* on the internet?

* in which I include myself

you are going to form an opinion on a game you didn't see based on the ramblings of some idiots* on the internet?

* in which I include myself
Na mate, based on 38 league games and numerous cup games last season. I'll give him this season as I have said I don't think he should be sacked but if our style of football doesn't change or stays the same as last season then he's gotta go next summer.

As I have said, if he continues to pick Walker then the guy knows nothing about football. I didn't need to see the game yesterday to know that that retread of a footballer shouldn't be playing.

Not sure alderweireld and vertonghen are a good combination in the centre as neither have the aerial dominance of a Fazio. I am sure we looked vulnerable to the floated ball into the box. Our defensive shape for diouf's equaliser was terrible. Ball from the right not enough cover for defender on the right can't remember if Dier or walker, this pulled our CBs apart allowing diouf's to get between them. We still have a lot to work on defensively. What is also criminal is that we only have 1 striker available and we are on the second game of the season. If it is to be berahino then what on earth are we waiting for?

Na mate, based on 38 league games and numerous cup games last season. I'll give him this season as I have said I don't think he should be sacked but if our style of football doesn't change or stays the same as last season then he's gotta go next summer.

As I have said, if he continues to pick Walker then the guy knows nothing about football. I didn't need to see the game yesterday to know that that retread of a footballer shouldn't be playing.
Bit harsh mate. He finished 5th last season mate and a cup final which was a great return. That said he does need to work on our defending. Difficult to say why he did the subs today, I know mason took a knock early in the game when blocking a shot. Bentaleb replacing him does not on the face of it seem like a bad sub, but bentaleb has not got going yet this season. Also lamela was brought on to give "striking support" to Chadli. Unfortunately he does not appear to be the kind of player who can just come off the bench and perform. If we want him to play that role then I cannot see him developing here.

Thing is he has continued with Lamela who doesn't really add much when he plays for spurs in the majority of games I have seen him play in.

Walker also is a liability and actually gives us more problems than he solves, like Lamela.

I can't comment on yesterday's game this is all on last season but they both took part in the match yesterday and those are two players that I would not even be putting on the bench.

Couple of vibrations on my what's app and I just knew what had happened. 2 fudgeing 2.

I can't comment on the game as I don't know what happened but I can see from people's comments that Poch fudgeed up massively.

So you didn't see the game but Loch fudged up massively and is out of his depth. Brilliant. Love thst we have fans like you. Really makes me want to keep posting on this forum.

We finished 5th and got to a cup final last season and the style of football has improved a lot from then in the first two games, but clearly you didn't watch them as you'd know this but you clearly still feel qualified enough to wade in and spout your macaronic drivel anyway and who am I to argue, eh?

So you didn't see the game but Loch fudgeed up massively and is out of his depth. Brilliant. Love thst we have fans like you. Really makes me want to keep posting on this forum.
I'm saying it is clear from this forum that he fudged up.

If you read my post I'm not saying he should be sacked. Im not knee jerking from a performance I haven't even seen. I'm just saying he is not a very good manager and I don't think he is the right man for the job. I am basing this on our style of play last year. I will stand by that until he is sacked and I will put it out there now by saying he will be sacked by Spurs within the next 2 years.

Read my posts and you might actually understand what I'm trying to say.

Back