• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City *** 15/08/2015 3pm

Stoke have out passed, out competed and outclassed us for the whole second half. I find that rather worrying. They thoroughly deserve to be level and I am not sure I could begrudge them a winner from here. As an aside, I am trying to figure out what Lamela's brief was upon coming on. He seems to have committed a series of fouls and little else.

being completely outplayed by stoke......they could have had 5 in this half

i just cant get my head around it - we tottenham, not chelsea, why did we decide to go back to the walls for half an hour. HALF AN HOUR. Anyone who has watched Tottenham play at any point in the last 25 years will know we can barely hold a lead for a few minutes, let alone half an hour.

Own goals, penalties you name it, we gift it.

I really can't get my head around. Not for the life of me.

If I was a top level football coach with all my badges, I would try to do something about this.

Being mullered by Stoke City at home, feels bad.

Back