• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Farewell Roberto; you seemed like a good guy and I'm gutted you weren't a success at Spurs, but it's better for all concerned that you move on now.

Permanent transfer with a three year contract according to the Villareal site (none of this "season long loan malarkey" - the journo I heard on the radio last night got it spot on; 3 year deal announced today, so maybe his "just over €15m" fee is accurate too?)

Class act. Seems like there's some lingo missing at the beginning:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">THANK YOU! <a href="http://t.co/pKGQWsTymR">pic.twitter.com/pKGQWsTymR</a></p>&mdash; Roberto Soldado (@R9Soldado) <a href=" ">August 14, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CMYeHKuWUAAIybh.jpg

Although it's for the best for both sides, such a shame it didn't work over here.

Very best of luck to him, hope he rediscovers his scoring touch back home.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">THANK YOU! <a href="http://t.co/pKGQWsTymR">pic.twitter.com/pKGQWsTymR</a></p>&mdash; Roberto Soldado (@R9Soldado) <a href=" ">August 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

And then some people wonder why most fans warmed to him. Class act. I hope it works out for him.

Farewell Roberto; you seemed like a good guy and I'm gutted you weren't a success at Spurs, but it's better for all concerned that you move on now.

Permanent transfer with a three year contract according to the Villareal site (none of this "season long loan malarkey" - the journo I heard on the radio last night got it spot on; 3 year deal announced today, so maybe his "just over €15m" fee is accurate too?)

He probably got it from the TOTALISER... correct again.

I tell you what it makes you wonder when footballers are able to communicate in that way, its a wonder more don't do it.. maybe its the hot Spanish blood that brings out the love. I know when the wife gets in later tonight she not half gonna get it. lol Bobby made me horny haha

I tell you what it makes you wonder when footballers are able to communicate in that way, its a wonder more don't do it.. maybe its the hot Spanish blood that brings out the love. I know when the wife gets in later tonight she not half gonna get it. lol

Yeah. It doesn't take much. Just don't treat us like mugs and have some humility.

Best of luck to the guy. Some things just don't work out. Probably get a hat trick in first game. It seems for strikers if it can go wrong it will go wrong for them at spurs. For every Klinsmann we buy we have others careers get away ie. like Rebrov, Armstrong and Bobby

Our fans were absolute pr1cks with Chris Armstrong. He got 15 league goals in his first season, 22 in all comps and had a decent partnership with Teddy. But because he wasn't an exotic signing, he got so much stick.

Soldado seems like a decent fella, but someone like Armstrong must look at the support this guy got and wonder what planet we are living on.

Reading this actually put a tear in my eye...
All the best, Bobbie, I hope you can be able to enjoy success in Villarreal.

Good luck, Roberto. Best for all of us that you go but you conducted yourself with dignity and integrity at all times it seems.

If Bobby feels so bad and is such a class guy, can we please have our millions and millions of pounds back Bob?

Reactions: DTA
Was gutted it never worked out for Soldado. I was delighted when we signed him, really thought he would score tons for us. Unfortunately, even though i kept believing (probably without good reason) it never happened for him. I think the statement is the sign of a class professional and i wish him the best for the future.

Back