• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

From what I have heard, Soldado has a good attitude and shines on the training pitch, Poch would be happy next season with Kane, Soldado plus one other but Adebayor has to go first.

So anyway...

What's the latest here, in training or back in Spain waiting for Levy and Villareal to reach some kind of accord.

From what I have heard, Soldado has a good attitude and shines on the training pitch, Poch would be happy next season with Kane, Soldado plus one other but Adebayor has to go first.

He might shine on the training pitch but he is utter pony on match day

My gut feeling is that both will go

Soldado will I agree. I don't believe any club is stupid enough to take Ade from us. Even the likes of Leicester and Watford aren't interested. You could argue they can't afford his wages, but Ade would surely have to take a pay cut unless he goes to a foreign league purely for money.

Soldado will I agree. I don't believe any club is stupid enough to take Ade from us. Even the likes of Leicester and Watford aren't interested. You could argue they can't afford his wages, but Ade would surely have to take a pay cut unless he goes to a foreign league purely for money.

Stay or go, we have no plans to use Ade (no squad number assigned), Soldado at least got a number.

We will likely have to sweeten the pot on Ade to get him to leave ..

Stay or go, we have no plans to use Ade (no squad number assigned), Soldado at least got a number.

We will likely have to sweeten the pot on Ade to get him to leave ..

Why doesn't the club buy a helicopter and take him to Birmingham for training every day...:rolleyes:

Back