• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Only pre-season friendlies, but, on this form we have a real gem on our hands. I can't see how Poch can leave him out of the team to play Manchester United.

I'm amazed at how self-assured he looks on the pitch. Was expecting him to be slowly integrated in cups/Europa league games but i won't be surprised if he's pushing for a starting berth in the league sooner rather than later.

what a physique he has, he really didnt look out of place out there

We do know now though that Real Madrid will be keeping an eye on him the next couple of seasons, readying their next step is in our club partnership.

Benteleb & Alli vs Schweinsteiger & Schniederlin. It will be a bloodbath.

No worse than Bentelab & Mason last season methinks and while they did get dominated in some games in others they impressed. Even if Ali does not start he should at the very least be on the bench.

Put him in a midfield three with Dembele and Bentaleb. Power, pace, good passing, high workrate and not the worst defensively. There could even be a goal threat there.

Let Eriksen float around behind Kane and Chadli. 4312 ish

Last edited:
Put him in a midfield three with Dembele and Bentaleb. Power, pace, good passing, high workrate and not the worst defensively. There could even be a goal threat there.

Let Eriksen float around behind Kane and Chadli. 4312 ish

That's the System I've been saying for ages

It got the best performances out of us last season

That's the System I've been saying for ages

It got the best performances out of us last season

There are times that we do almost look like that, just a lot more lopsided with Chadli moving very close to Kane and Lamela/Dembele dropping off and working with the central three.

Personally I like the idea of the 4312 because I think it will allow us to get the best from our squad.

1) Eriksen could be dropped back in some games to allow another more creative player on the field (thinking Pritchard/Lamela).
2) We could buy someone like Kramer/Bender to play more often and rest the younger guys.
3) Mason would still get plenty of game time.
4) Onomah and/or Winks could easily get more game time.

The top 2 players would be from a pool containing Kane, Chadli and perhaps the likes of Berahino, N'jie, Werner or whoever else we are eyeing up. Heck maybe someone like Oduwa who has looked good in pre-season.

Him and Nabil will be a very promising midfield two but a very inexperienced one. It wouldn't surprise me if it is as Poch seems happy to blood players regardless of age.

Benteleb & Alli vs Schweinsteiger & Schniederlin. It will be a bloodbath.

Caveat: we're all over excited about his talent and he's learning still etc.

I'd take Alli over Schweinsteiger. One's hungry, agile and developing. The other is unfit, injury prone, and on the way out.

Watch his interview on the official site. He wants a place against United. He's bolshie and up for it! He trys to play the nuts move on Modic cool, but can't quite hold it down ) Oh for them to be in the same team. I miss Modric more than Bale.

Back