• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre-Season: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Real Madrid OPSFMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vorm showing well. I did like him before. Still wondered why Swansea ended up buying Flapihanski and letting him go.

fudge me that was easy. I thought we spent money to improve our defence. where were the CBs?

Chip the ball into the ball. Head it in. simple. We looked way too exposed there.

Chip the ball into the ball. Head it in. simple. We looked way too exposed there.
A runner picked out by a cross will always have a step on any defender. But pressure on the crosser is essential and Walker just watched him cross it.

A runner picked out by a cross will always have a step on any defender. But pressure on the crosser is essential and Walker just watched him cross it.
I agree re the cross -but our CBs should have been in position and put pressure on the runner too.

Same as last season so far - we play reasonably well up until the box, where we don't seem to know what to do with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back