• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TRANSFER EVERYONE LOOK AT ME TOTALISER EXTRAVAGANZA

How did that muppet Sam Matterface ever marry her? Shes not Kate Upton but she sure is tasty.

On a separate note the totaliser hasnt been plugged enough today.

Wow, he is the commentator on TalkSport, I did not know he was married to her

He used to be on SSN himself and yes i agree he is a bloody awful commentator, i think he is Talksports main football man now.

Cant wait to see how this Totaliser looks come September.

mushroom-cloud.jpg

May as well take a punt I reckon total spent from incoming transfers will be 43.5 million smackers come september.

Here's hoping for those dazzling attacking players we will be buying.

please stop with the above....my constant howling and woofing is winding up the neighbours.

This time of year constantly sees the very worst of Levy. His constant mind games and attempts at brinkmanship kill us in August every single season. Unfortunately with it being an early start to the season we will go 4 games without a complete squad and even then we go straight into internationals before game 5. It's as if Levy is totally prepared to write-off August in order to be able to do some smart deals and yet every season where we finish 1 or 2 points off where we want to be it is attributable to dropping points in August e.g.

2014: Heavy 3-0 defeat to Liverpool (probably wouldnt have made any difference)
2013: Close 1-0 defeat at Emirates before Lamela, Eriksen were ready to play as only signed 48 hrs before game
2012: lost at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, only drew with WBA; signed Dempsey, Lloris and Dembele on final day of window.
2011: Stuffed by Man U and Man C without a holding midfield player or striker - Ade and Parker bought on deadline day
2010: drew 0-0 with City, lost at home to Wigan - bought VDV in closing seconds of window.

2009: Won 4 out of 4 games - all players were bought and available for first game.
2008: Held our Berba sale in final hours without replacement - think we only got 2 points from first 8 games???

I know this looks a bit revisionist but there is a pattern.

^ I think the pattern is more than just Levy - it's widely reported that the vast majority of transfer activity takes place in the final weeks of the window.

Back