• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Our membership was automatically renewed yesterday. They didnt hang around with those, think it was end of May last year when they took the money

Thanks for the heads up, mine has been renewed and account debited as well. Bit premature of the club! Somebody tell them that this season isn't really over yet...

Although I've now broke the 200 lp barrier for the first time! But I know it will be reduced by "manual adjustment" before next season starts.

Thanks for the heads up, mine has been renewed and account debited as well. Bit premature of the club! Somebody tell them that this season isn't really over yet...

Although I've now broke the 200 lp barrier for the first time! But I know it will be reduced by "manual adjustment" before next season starts.

Yeh thanks for the info, although an email from the club would have been nice:mad:

No problem guys. Only looked by accident because I was actually going to downgrade to Lilywhite. Unfortunately job circumstances have changed so trips to the Lane will be a rare occasion from now on, so was pointless being on the ST waiting list.
The 15pts sent me over the 500 barrier as well, if only until the readjustment

Perhaps fate has something in store for me and it is a sign telling me to hold on to that Bronze membership for the time being? But as mephitis rightly says, an e-mail would have been nice to let us know.

I see Everton away details have just been released. I've got 238 points as a bronze member. Hoping to go to this one with my girlfriend who will be using a mate's season ticket. Do you guys reckon 238 points will be enough considering it's the last game of the season?

All applications received from Season Ticket Holders have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.
One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members with 110 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.
One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members with 109 loyalty points or less have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.
There will a very limited number of restricted view tickets to go on general sale. These tickets will be available from 9.30am on Thursday, May 7.

Actually surprised this went to GS

All applications received from Season Ticket Holders have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.
One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members with 110 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.
One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members with 109 loyalty points or less have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.
There will a very limited number of restricted view tickets to go on general sale. These tickets will be available from 9.30am on Thursday, May 7.

Actually surprised this went to GS

Yeah I got a ticket quite easily in the end. One more ground ticked off the list.

Got my renewal email yesterday (bronze member paying by direct debit) - it said they'll take the money on the 15th May. My other half got the same email.

Levy's having a whip-round to pay off Adebayor

Bournemouth next season. Capacity of 12,000. Our allocation should be around 1,200. Would be the same at Griffin Park if they somehow made it.

Wednesday 27th May 2015
Tottenham Hotspur v Malaysia XI
Friendly
13:45
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD
Saturday 30th May 2015
Tottenham Hotspur v Sydney FC
Friendly
10:30
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

Did Palace away go to ST's only? It's on my list of grounds I need to tick off, with the others being;

St James
Stadium of Light
KP Stadium
Bournemouth
Vicarage Road

i read somewhere it's up to 2k away allocation at Bournemouths ground - i might be able to just sneak that

Back