• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

house of cards

DTA

Clint Dempsey
Just got to the beginning of season 3. Is Frank Underwood the most evil, tv Villan ever?

Great performance from Kevin spacy .... Have you guys been watching ? What do you think?

I love it! Halfway through Season 3 myself. Spacey is fantastic in his character, as is Robin Wright. In fact, it's been cast very well all round. Could possibly turn into one of my favourite series of all time.

Agreed that it's a fantastic series. Agree with both of you that the acting has been wonderful from both Spacey and Wright. I just now realized that Robin Wright played Jenny in Forrest Gump. Was that something everyone knew? Might just be my ignorance about such things...

Difficult to write too much without spoilers... Thought the start of season 3 was slow, particularly the first episode, but it quickly escalated wonderfully.

Yeah she is brilliant as well.

Didnt realise she was in forest Gump till you mentioned it.

Tony sopprano, Walter white, barksdale??? (The wire) to some degree I sympathize with them, and part of me wanted them to get away with it.... at least to an extent.

But Frank... no way, and that's testimony to the performance and writing.

Quality.

A great series, as been pointed out Season 3 starts slow but warms up.
I am still disappointed what happened to Zoe Barnes....

Me too. She produced some magic moments in the first series. BOING.

i knew Robin Wright was in Forrest Gump. She's aged particularly well.

Perhaps we could make this the Kate Mara/Robin Wright appreciation thread? Although that would probably end up needing to be moved into The Vice Den...
If my internal thoughts about Kate Mara were external I'd probably be in prison.

is it roughly the same storyline?
So far pretty much, he gets his way to the top. Lets just hope the americans do not do what they always do and try and drag it out for years.

As happened in the original as the nets closes in on him, his wife should get the bodyguard to shoot him.

So far pretty much, he gets his way to the top. Lets just hope the americans do not do what they always do and try and drag it out for years.

As happened in the original as the nets closes in on him, his wife should get the bodyguard to shoot him.

ha, I wasn't gonna do spoilers just in case, does the journo still call him daddy?

Back