• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

Costa really is such a despicable anus. I read a nice interview with him, where he actually comes across as a likeable character, but today he really showed why he's such a perfect fit for Chelski. GHod knows where they find all those dirty cheating players. It's like a magnet.

Ugly looking cnut too.

Hopefully he will still be at the club in 5 years.
Ironically in a curious way it might be better if he isn't. As in, we need him to have a couple of sensational seasons with us that really helps take us to the next level and maybe even win a trophy or two. If that happens sure as hell Madrid will flash the cash and after the predictable brinksmanship Levy will bite their hand off.

If on the other hand he stays five years that's more likely to mean he's not really progressed, maybe we haven't either and the only reason he's still here is because he's playing out his contract.

Costa's swing at him, then hand to the face and the ref doing nothing really set the tone of this game.

I almost agree, except remember, Costa had already jumped up and started in on Dier before that. Costa set the tone big-time and the ref showed the balls of a gnat. Terrible.

Yeah I saw that and it further reinforced my long-stated belief that this boy is going to be our skipper...wonderful player and presence...

Agreed. Despite our loss and him having started the 3 games leading up to the final I thought he was excellent yesterday. Such a presence both on and off the ball, and like you state even when played is stopped.

Cannot get enough of Bentaleb, always makes me smile to see him in the starting line-up. I know we might have to rest him either midweek or at the weekend, but at the same time I just want him to start every game.

Great point Billy, and scores a note of optimism when we think about the fact we have two such special young players pushing for such an award when in the past it was generally an easy pick of one!!!

Benteleb has that grace and time on the football that the greats often show, everything seems so effortless. I really hope he pushes on as he has potential to be a very good player. Best player on the field on Sunday, excellent all round performance.

If Poch continues to allow the players to select the captain, I could see Bentaleb being selected in the next few seasons.

Thinking back to the Capital One Cup Final there were a couple of magical moments of ball-control from Bentaleb. Anyone got any gifs?

A5aIVas.gif

Back