• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Fiorentina 1st leg ***

did he? i dont agree he did but i do agree that if you are ever going to utilise the squad then days like today are the times to do it.

i just cant for the life of me imagine towsend having an impact or paulinho touching the ball. hopefully i'm totally wrong.

Yep, let's hope you're wrong . You want to be wrong don't you ? ;)

did he? i dont agree he did but i do agree that if you are ever going to utilise the squad then days like today are the times to do it.

i just cant for the life of me imagine towsend having an impact or paulinho touching the ball. hopefully i'm totally wrong.

I don't think Poch has an option but to utilise his squad ...Six games , big games in eighteen days is it ?

I don't think Poch has an option but to utilise his squad ...Six games , big games in eighteen days is it ?
yeah i think its something like that. we could really have done with a straight forward draw here. certainly not an easy period to manage for poch thats for sure.

its just the dip in quality when the squad players come in that worries me. lets hope they all put on a good shift tonight. if they do that and at least do their defensive work and dont bottle challenges then it'll be a good start.

yeah i think its something like that. we could really have done with a straight forward draw here. certainly not an easy period to manage for poch thats for sure.

its just the dip in quality when the squad players come in that worries me. lets hope they all put on a good shift tonight. if they do that and at least do their defensive work and dont bottle challenges then it'll be a good start.

Well let's hope Bentaleb will be in Paulinho's face about bottling any challenges and that Walker also, is on Townsend's case regarding his defensive duties .

Soldado if he can score a goal or two will be great for his confidence coming into this busy period . Meanwhile, Adebayor is having his hair done .

Quite excited for this game with it being in the run of games up to the final against Chelsea.

One of my best christmas presents ever was a Tottenham book called "Glory Glory Nights" about our European history. For me this is the UEFA cup and always will be when it enters the knockout stage.

COYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Would have liked to see dembele start but this team is plently strong to see off this lot.

If fiorentina have any bite, they'll win.

Looks like a solid back 3 with walker to bomb forward.
I expect lamelas pressing up front to be key - recovering the ball when walked is forward

[ExOTE="monkeybarry, post: 671144, member: 22"]If fiorentina have any bite, they'll win.

Looks like a solid back 3 with walker to bomb forward.
I expect lamelas pressing up front to be key - recovering the ball when walked is forward[/QUOTE]

From the bench that is!

Ha ha, did you see their defender #7 coming off the post early? Chump!

Only 200 minutes to hang on, should be easy :)

Well done Soldado, a goal!

Back