• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Scara down the park...

6TRhLOI.jpg

If you can't take the ball, take his fudging legs.

I was definitely not a "Spurs type" of player in my youth. Not unless you count Pat Van Den Hauew or Ben Thatcher.

Scara down the park...

6TRhLOI.jpg

Those habits do die hard, you know. I was at a friend's birthday party some years after giving up football and ended up putting a very similar tackle to the one above in on a girl. It was just a natural reaction - she pushed the ball past me, my weight was on the wrong foot, my instinctive reactions told me "TAKE HER DOWN"....

I've never lived that down.

Couldn't care less if Sanchez plays. We've beat a team this season with a better player. Just shows how scared Wenger must be to rule him out only to then say he's in contention. Faggot.

Paulinho??? Really?? Are you mad??

Respectful of the opinion, but i'd be really interested to understand what you think he can bring to the game Sat, given the quality of the opponent and the fact you've also put Chadli Demb and Eriksen in there too!!!??

For me, whilst he's last few sub appearances haven't been quite as atrocious as the early days, he is still too much of a liability to play in a central midfield role. It puts far too much pressure in Bentaleb, particularly as he's been away from the squad for past few weeks!!
Mason will have the bit between his teeth given its an NLD, more so than Pauli i believe. We need someone who isn't scared to put a foot in and rough it up a bit, possibly Stambouli even…but def NOT Pauli.

Like to hear your rationale...

He has played well lately and is a goal threat, i think he deserves to start.

Central midfield duo the most obvious conundrum for Poch. I can see an argument for essentially any combination of Bentaleb, Stambouli, Dembele and Mason in there.

With Arsenal's pace and possible counter attacking strategy Stambouli might be exposed for his lack of pace. Getting Dembele in there would give us a lot more athleticism. Bentaleb was excellent before leaving for Africa, but how is he right now. Mason has been preferred, but perhaps hasn't delivered quite to expectations after returning from injury. Dembele has been better in more advanced position.

For me, I would go with Bentaleb. A bit risky with a quick return after the ACN, but I think we have to accept some risks. No idea who should partner him though.

---------------Lloris---------
Walker-Fazio--Vert---Rose
--------Mason--Benteleb----
Lamela---Dembélé-Eriksen
-------------Kane--------------

Rose to score from a 37.5 yard screamer in the 72nd minute.

COYS.

How long until I can change this dreadful profile pic. Saudi Sportswashing Machine loss was ages ago.

The facial expressions of the crowd are brilliant.

Who's he putting in the crowd? I take it it's an Everton player and that's Howard Kendall?

I think it was Charlie Nicholas. Graham Roberts was hard as fcuking nails. I think he even got sent off once while being carried off on a stretcher.

Central midfield duo the most obvious conundrum for Poch. I can see an argument for essentially any combination of Bentaleb, Stambouli, Dembele and Mason in there.

With Ar5ena1's pace and possible counter attacking strategy Stambouli might be exposed for his lack of pace. Getting Dembele in there would give us a lot more athleticism. Bentaleb was excellent before leaving for Africa, but how is he right now. Mason has been preferred, but perhaps hasn't delivered quite to expectations after returning from injury. Dembele has been better in more advanced position.

For me, I would go with Bentaleb. A bit risky with a quick return after the ACN, but I think we have to accept some risks. No idea who should partner him though.
Stambouli with him for me.

That gives us the solidity and the passing ability.

If Sanchez is fit then I worry for Walker and hope Lamela plays to track back. If we get caught up the pitch then Sanchez could tear Fazio a new one or, hopefully, his hamstring.

Those habits do die hard, you know. I was at a friend's birthday party some years after giving up football and ended up putting a very similar tackle to the one above in on a girl. It was just a natural reaction - she pushed the ball past me, my weight was on the wrong foot, my instinctive reactions told me "TAKE HER DOWN"....

I've never lived that down.
I blasted a ball into a toddlers face once at a family (not mine) barbecue. The ball came across me, i took first time with the left and caught it beautifully. It was pretty low and hard, and still rising slightly as it took the little fudger of his feet. He was ambling across the goal mouth at the time. He laid motionless on the floor for about 10 seconds, then let out one of those delayed reaction screams that kids do and cried for what seemed like 3 weeks.

I was pretty popular around the table at dinner half an hour later.

Back