• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wwwwdwdlwww

If you want to look at sequences look at our record since the Stoke game bust up.

mT0090p.png

What's the point in this thread? Because people are criticizing our performance tonight?

More likely because some criticize every performance, think Poch is clueless and are unable to take enjoyment from anything we do. "We'll revert to type next game. Wah, wah, wah."

Blimey Everton are on a shocking run. It'd be great to see them go down, not going to happen of course.

It'd be nice to see Villa and Everton go. If I was a Villa fan i'd be seriously worried, nothing suggests they'd be coming back any time soon. The crowds at Villa Park would be tiny in the Championship imo.

More likely because some criticize every performance, think Poch is clueless and are unable to take enjoyment from anything we do. "We'll revert to type next game. Wah, wah, wah."

Exactly this!!!

One bad performance and the doom mongers are out, this board / a section of our fans seem to have lost any sense of perspective or enjoyment of football.
Levy Out
Poch Out
A player who cares but isnt messi is ****
A player who is closer to messi but wasnt born 5 miles from the ground is a mercenary who doesnt care
Players earn too much
Style of play is rubbish
Booing out own players
Spending parts of games chatting more concerned about having a chat rather than watching game.

Then say as the atmosphere isnt the same!

Exactly this!!!

One bad performance and the doom mongers are out, this board / a section of our fans seem to have lost any sense of perspective or enjoyment of football.
Levy Out
Poch Out
A player who cares but isnt messi is ****
A player who is closer to messi but wasnt born 5 miles from the ground is a mercenary who doesnt care
Players earn too much
Style of play is rubbish
Booing out own players
Spending parts of games chatting more concerned about having a chat rather than watching game.

Then say as the atmosphere isnt the same!

It's not one bad performance. If you look at our performances this season without bias, there's no way you can say the majority have been good enough. That's what people are critiquing, not the results.

I'd like to point you to Armchair's post in the match thread. People can be unhappy with the performance without it being described as "bitching". That's like me saying everyone being positive is burying their heads in the sand.

Nothing wrong with being unhappy with a performance, but there is a difference between being unhappy and the " over the top" crying that SOME fans are always doing.

But surely the "Football Manager" generation can't be wrong ? When they tell us a player is carp..and "he should be subberstitooded" IMMEDIATELY..our coach better do as they say or a "furious blog post" may result.

I have to say I now view these cry-babies as entertainment cows. They never fail to deliver.

But surely the "Football Manager" generation can't be wrong ? When they tell us a player is carp..and "he should be subberstitooded" IMMEDIATELY..our coach better do as they say or a "furious blog post" may result.

I have to say I now view these cry-babies as entertainment cows. They never fail to deliver.

A lot of truth in that, who would have thought that football in the REAL world is harder then playing abacus games. :-"

I'd like to point you to Armchair's post in the match thread. People can be unhappy with the performance without it being described as "bitching". That's like me saying everyone being positive is burying their heads in the sand.

Mate you're always a fair poster so no problems with your criticisms at all. But being at the game yesterday all I heard behind me all game was this players shocking adebayor is **** followed by booing. Granted there was little to cheer but I don't get all the negativity. it's their right but I must say it is depressing. I could name several cup ties I have been to where under different managers we have struggled to break down lower league opposition. Yesterday utd came to park the bus and our players looked jaded to be honest not on their game.

Mate you're always a fair poster so no problems with your criticisms at all. But being at the game yesterday all I heard behind me all game was this players shocking adebayor is **** followed by booing. Granted there was little to cheer but I don't get all the negativity. it's their right but I must say it is depressing. I could name several cup ties I have been to where under different managers we have struggled to break down lower league opposition. Yesterday utd came to park the bus and our players looked jaded to be honest not on their game.

I was at the game as well and you are right there was booing, beats the **** out of me that some fans think that booing a team/player they are supposed to support helps in any way.

We did struggle to put Sheff Utd away but they have already beaten 3 Prem teams this season and they came with a plan to frustrate us and hit us on the break. Its not the first time a team from the lower divisions shut up shop against us and we have lost a few games over the years to teams who do just that.

I think that's exactly the problem now. There's no spark and with the amount of games we're playing there will more than a few results that needs grinding out.

Back