• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Vs Sunderland

---------------lloris
walker----fazio----vert---rose
---------dembele--mason
townsend---eriksen----chadli
-------------KANE!

Lloris

Walker Fazio Vertonghen Rose

Dembele Mason

Townsend Eriksen Chadli

Kane

Is Mason fit again? I think Paulinho has looked good the last games he's played. If Mason isn't fit , I'd put Pauli in there as It looks like he's about to find his form again.

Don't worry. Just checked and he will be available tomorrow.

I'll go with 2-1 Spurs then. Defoe hattrick.

Team picks itself at this point really. I would start Mason and Dembele if Mason isn't fit give Paulinho a chance

----------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Walker-----------Verts--------Fazio---------------Rose

------------------Dembele-----Mason-------------------

Townsend--------------_Eriksen----------------Chadli

--------------------KANE DA GHod-----------------------

1-0 Kane of course

Team picks itself at this point really. I would start Mason and Dembele if Mason isn't fit give Paulinho a chance

----------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Walker-----------Verts--------Fazio---------------Rose

------------------Dembele-----Mason-------------------

Townsend--------------_Eriksen----------------Chadli

--------------------KANE DA GHod-----------------------

1-0 Kane of course

I'm not too sure Paulinho as one of the CM positions really works. He's plays better when he's further up the pitch and has less responsibility, say in Eriksen's spot. I'd be tempted to throw Stambouli or even Capoue in if Mason is unavailable.

I'm not too sure Paulinho as one of the CM positions really works. He's plays better when he's further up the pitch and has less responsibility, say in Eriksen's spot. I'd be tempted to throw Stambouli or even Capoue in if Mason is unavailable.

Agree with your point but this is Sunderland at home really not sure if we need two holding midfielders. I wouldn't disrupt the front 3 behind Kane because they are all in some decent form. Paulinho has a knack for getting into some good scoring positions so it could be useful for this one is my thinking.

Agree with your point but this is Sunderland at home really not sure if we need two holding midfielders. I wouldn't disrupt the front 3 behind Kane because they are all in some decent form. Paulinho has a knack for getting into some good scoring positions so it could be useful for this one is my thinking.

We don't play with any. The AVB era is over.
Our central midfielders job is to recycle the ball as quickly as possible around to the rest of the team with a high tempo.
They don't hold anything.

I see where you are coming from but I still don't trust him back there :pale:. There are signs that both Dembele and Stambouli and mixing it up pretty well, more a double pivot rather than two DM's. The passing maps (and my own eyes :eek:) showed they were actually pretty progressive and forward thinking against palace. The failure against palace had more to do with the three behind Kane (and Kane to an extent) all having off days. Paulinho defensive weaknesses would have me worried placing him as a CM again.

Mauricio Pochettino reports doubts over defensive trio Vlad Chiriches, Federico Fazio and Younes Kaboul ahead of our Premier League clash against Sunderland.

Erik Lamela (calf) and Ryan Mason (hamstring) remain sidelined while Nabil Bentaleb is on African Cup of Nations duty with Algeria.

We don't play with any. The AVB era is over.
Our central midfielders job is to recycle the ball as quickly as possible around to the rest of the team with a high tempo.
They don't hold anything.

They aren't holding by true definition but they don't tend to get forward a lot and move the ball on quickly as you say which is ideal and what Bentaleb and Mason have done so well.

Potentially Dier alongside Verts at CB given the team news, though you'd imagine one of the other three will make it and, given Dier has barely set foot on a pitch for the pas 2-3 months, the three senior CBs would be picked ahead of him though most of us would play Dier ahead of CHiriches and Kaboul

Back