• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

Now I'm excited to see him play? When have you seen him before?

I saw him in person at Carrow Road when our U21s played them a few months back, the main thing that struck me was how freely he moved and he looks to have so much ability on the ball. I watched a couple of his games for England's u18s as well where he again looked very good, he was playing in a midfield diamond which seemed to really suit him as he's not defensively aware/strong enough to cope in a midfield two, yet. If he gets game time then I imagine it'll be as a #10 so he doesn't have as much responsiblity, I think his game will be better suited deeper eventually though. I actually think Winks is the more "ready" of the two, but Onomah has higher talent imo.

I saw him in person at Carrow Road when our U21s played them a few months back, the main thing that struck me was how freely he moved and he looks to have so much ability on the ball. I watched a couple of his games for England's u18s as well where he again looked very good, he was playing in a midfield diamond which seemed to really suit him as he's not defensively aware/strong enough to cope in a midfield two, yet. If he gets game time then I imagine it'll be as a #10 so he doesn't have as much responsiblity, I think his game will be better suited deeper eventually though. I actually think Winks is the more "ready" of the two, but Onomah has higher talent imo.

I imagine Pritchard is ahead of both of these two in terms of his development right? He's older isn't he?

the game is listed for broadcast on QQ Sports and Guangdong Sports Channel. I'm going to try googling those two around 7.45 and seeing if anything picks up.

the game is listed for broadcast on QQ Sports and Guangdong Sports Channel. I'm going to try googling those two around 7.45 and seeing if anything picks up.

The first match was also listed to be shown by QQ Sports but there was nothing there. I wouldn't hold out much hope.

I imagine Pritchard is ahead of both of these two in terms of his development right? He's older isn't he?

Well yeah, he's 21, Onomah's only 17. Pritchard's coming along nicely, whether he'll be good enough to be a main player for Spurs long term I'm not sure but he could be a useful player. Onomah I imagine won't have to go down the loan route, he'll just transition straight into the senior squad when Poch feels he's ready. No young player is a certainty but I'd be surprised if he doesn't "make it" to some degree with us. Cameron Carter-Vickers is the other youth player I feel similarly about, he's only 16 though so has a fair way to go yet.

Vorm, Chiriches, Kaboul (c), Vertonghen, Davies; Capoue, Stambouli; Townsend, Paulinho, Rose; Soldado

Subs: Lloris, Dier, Naughton, Chadli, Dembele, Onomah, Kane

I like the idea of Rose on LW, I would also like to see Walker on RW at some point in the future. Both good going forward and quick enough to disrupt counter attacks. I Seem to recall a certain Real Madrid player moved from LB to LW to CF and that worked out quite well.

Back