• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

EX's

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
I was tempted to start this as Ex Girl Friends but decided against as there are more than likely a few women on here.

Now I know Ex's are Ex's for a reason but does that give them the right to be absolutely MENTAL......

Mine gives me grief 24/7 and the more I leave things alone and go quietly about life the worse it gets. Sometimes I am staggered by it all!!

In the Southstand glory years you'd have had a "kick her in the sponge" by now, this forum's gone downhill.

I was tempted to start this as Ex Girl Friends but decided against as there are more than likely a few women on here.

Now I know Ex's are Ex's for a reason but does that give them the right to be absolutely MENTAL......

Mine gives me grief 24/7 and the more I leave things alone and go quietly about life the worse it gets. Sometimes I am staggered by it all!!

Are you willing to elaborate mate?

I always cut off exes from my life, where possible. As you said, they are exes for a reason, you don't get on so well, so why keep them in your life?! I can never understand how people can be friends with their exes?

I always cut off exes from my life, where possible. As you said, they are exes for a reason, you don't get on so well, so why keep them in your life?! I can never understand how people can be friends with their exes?
I don't have to. Without exception all my exs ****ing hate me.

Me too, I don't see or contact any of mine...

I speak to nearly all of my exes. The two I don't I'd quite happily kick in the sponge and the others there were times when I wanted to. Sometimes people just don't work together but they don't leave each other thinking they're bad people. But re the original poster, you just need to kick her hard in the sponge, hard enough to make a nice thwumping sound.

My ex wife was a cnut her father was cnut and her sister was a massive cnut. Her children that she had with the fella after me are cnuts, the fella walked out I guess because he realised she was a cnut. Some people are cnuts I have met enough in my life to know best thing is to move on and don't look back.

I'm good friends with all my exes bar one. My fiancée is cool with it which is a bonus (and she's ****ing awesome). I've reconnected with them after a period of no contact, which I feel is quite important.

I think when you have shared such a meaningful and spiritual connection with someone, and depending on circumstance, there is a mutual understanding of care for one another. Also the same applies if you've had your tongue up each others ****.

I'm glad my faith in posting this has been rewarded with some good replies.

I won't elaborate too much other than saying we have to keep in touch for the sake of our child, although no of the crazy **** dialogue ever involves the child, so that tells its own story.

I know its an obvious thing to say but Its amazing how relationships start with all that mutual understanding and clear path, then whallop, as soon as they are your ex there is no shred of movement or understanding, I think a good kick in the sponge is required.

I feel your pain - I've had four months of grief - every time you think it's over another 5 page email comes in the inbox, describing in detail what a terrible person I am and all crimes against humanity I've committed, and how I've abandoned her and her son (not mine) a great kid who I'd have liked to stayed friends with, a bit difficult with an obsessive mother who uses him at every opportunity to get back at me. Woman, eh...

As grim as ex's are I feel that post break up sex is an experience that everyone should have at one point or another, obviously it'll depend on the specific case but it can be pretty amazing.

^ i think i have had post break up sex with every girl i have ever seen :lol:

But then thinking about it ive never had a proper nasty break up, which helps i guess, and have remained on good terms with them all

I really miss my ex. Not the latest ex, the one before.

The problem was she would never let up. She was so intense that I never missed her. I had no choice but to break it off with her. I was so angry that she made our relationship like this. That she made it something I had no control over.

After we broke up I finally had the opportunity to miss her. I actually had the time and space to realise what the emotions I felt for her were.

If she was here I would jump at the chance to get back with her. Though I'm pretty certain I'd be at the headmistress' office at 9am on Monday morning in trouble for something I hadn't got my head round or understood yet and I'd be single again within a month.

sigh.

I feel your pain - every time you think it's over another 5 page email comes in the inbox, describing in detail what a terrible person I am and all crimes against humanity I've committed,...

Hahaha its amazing how cut and paste women can be.

To be the better man I often go for a few days of cutting off communication and its AMAZING how much **** you can get for saying nothing.....

I really miss my ex. Not the latest ex, the one before.

The problem was she would never let up. She was so intense that I never missed her. I had no choice but to break it off with her. I was so angry that she made our relationship like this. That she made it something I had no control over.

After we broke up I finally had the opportunity to miss her. I actually had the time and space to realise what the emotions I felt for her were.

If she was here I would jump at the chance to get back with her. Though I'm pretty certain I'd be at the headmistress' office at 9am on Monday morning in trouble for something I hadn't got my head round or understood yet and I'd be single again within a month.

sigh.

Mate I had a similar situation until I got together with my current partner. I was in a four-year relationship with someone in my late-teens/early twenties. She was everything I could ever have asked for in a partner. It was my fault we split-up, I had a couple of months of madness where I ended up seeing someone else behind her back (we were away from each other, I was on a course in Yorkshire whilst she stayed behind in London - no excuse though). After we split up I didn't see her for three years, but every day I wanted to get in contact with her and see if we could make it work again but out of respect to her I didn't.

We met by chance at a gig and reconnected. It was really nice, went out for dinner a few times and hung out. However she was very clear that there was no future for us as a couple from the start so I knew where I stood. We did have 'moments' where potentially something could have reignited but she made sure to nip that in the bud when it came close. She's now one of my closest friends and even ended up staying with my other half whilst I was away in India for a bit.

I would still be pining for her as 'the one' if I hadn't met my fiancee. There is always going to be that certain someone but I think if you haven't already, and as cliched as it sounds, you will find someone that helps everything make sense. I only opened my eyes up to that when I moved forward. My partner is pretty much the opposite of the 'type' of woman I was always attracted to, but it all just fits.

Good luck buddy.

Back