• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paris

Clearly the plan is to whip up anti Muslim feeling in Europe. Just coincidental that this comes just days after mass anti Muslim demos in Germany. These godtards, as Scara so aptly put it, would like nothing better than a conflagration. A kebab shop next to a mosque has already been bombed. Just hope that sanity can prevail. Don't support the death penalty, but would consider it for any act of terrorism.

Several training grenades were thrown into the courtyard of a mosque in the French city of Le Mans. One of the grenades exploded, but no injuries were reported.

READ MORE: Blast hits restaurant near mosque in France's east

Four training grenades were thrown onto the property overnight Thursday, the local French daily Ouest-France reports. Three of the unexploded grenades were discovered by police. Police have cordoned off the mosque and so far no arrests have been made.

A gunshot was also reported overnight, with the bullet hitting the mosque.

French police have noted several attacks against mosques since Wednesday, when gunmen opened fire on the Paris office of the French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo.

On Thursday morning, an explosion was reported in a kebab shop near a mosque in Villefranche-sur-Saone, eastern France. There are no reports of any injuries and the cause of the blast remains unknown.

The mayor of Villefranche, Perrut Bernard, said he was afraid the blast was linked “to the dramatic event that occurred on Wednesday."

Local authorities have told AFP the incident is being investigated.

An assailant also opened fire near a Muslim prayer room in the Port-la-Nouvelle district near Narbonne in southern France on Wednesday night. The door to the room was damaged and a window was broken, but no injuries were reported in the attack. The local prosecutor told AFP the room was empty at the time of the attack.

An investigation into the incident is currently underway.

Tensions are running high following the dramatic assault on Wednesday, which left 10 journalists and 2 police officers dead. French authorities have introduced the highest state of alert in the country. According to French Prime Minister Manuel Valls, extra security forces have been deployed to secure mosques, synagogues, department stores, shopping centers, train stations and airports.

The French PM added that an extra 650 soldiers and 2,000 more police officers will patrol the streets of Paris on Thursday.

Will our Queen EVER utter the Words "Off with his head" ?? And have our Tower back to Business in Dealing those that would do us harm !!!

Will our Queen EVER utter the Words "Off with his head" ?? And have our Tower back to Business in Dealing those that would do us harm !!!

I hope not. As a forward-thinking secular and modern nation, I would not want to stoop to the level that these extremists seem to value.

I hope not. As a forward-thinking secular and modern nation, I would not want to stoop to the level that these extremists seem to value.

Agreed - I'd much prefer it if we just all pointed and laughed until they all went away.

Something just struck me, reading about the two remaining terroristst.

Like our very own Bentaleb, they're born and raised in France with Algerian parents. How come he ends up a midfield maestro in the Premier League, while they end up slaughtering innocent people in the most cowardly fashion? In theory at least they come from more or less the same background, with similar cultural referances, etc. Yet their lives take two so very different paths.

Very simplified of course, but I find this intriguing.

Charlie Hebdo massacre: Suspects 'rob service station'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30721677

"The two main suspects in the Islamist attack on Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris are said to have robbed a service station in the north of France.

They stole food and petrol, firing shots as they struck at the roadside stop near Villers-Cotterets in the Aisne region, French media report. "

The Qur'an:

"Qur'an (5:38) - "As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power." Keep in mind that the Qur'an promises the most severe of punishments for those who believe in one part of the Qur'an, but not the other (2:85). There is no such thing as moderate Islam. Those Muslims who reject cutting off hands for theft are not only disregarding their own religion, but are subject to punishment from true believers for it, since they are hypocrites by definition (see 66:9)".

I am waiting for the avalanche of condemnation from The Muslim Community...especially Anjem Choudary. Islam, the religion of peace...LOLZ

https://twitter.com/anjemchoudary

Something just struck me, reading about the two remaining terroristst.

Like our very own Bentaleb, they're born and raised in France with Algerian parents. How come he ends up a midfield maestro in the Premier League, while they end up slaughtering innocent people in the most cowardly fashion? In theory at least they come from more or less the same background, with similar cultural referances, etc. Yet their lives take two so very different paths.

Very simplified of course, but I find this intriguing.

Because Bentaleb has some kind of talent to make a life for himself with. Generally extremists have not been successful people and they finding meaning and sense of belonging in a cause like radical Islam - it doesn't reject them like the rest of society often has.

It's no coincidence that many white converts to Islam are ginger.

Because Bentaleb has some kind of talent to make a life for himself with. Generally extremists have not been successful people and they finding meaning and sense of belonging in a cause like radical Islam - it doesn't reject them like the rest of society often has.

It's no coincidence that many white converts to Islam are ginger.

I'm sure I've read studies about football support, and how in low socio-economic areas support is greater as it gives them a sense of worth belonging to that club. Similar thing to organised crime as well I guess.

Ostracising them only inflames the issue. The only way to fight these eedjits then is to all give them a big hug.

It would be so much easier to warm to the muslim communities, which so many of our towns and cities now accommodate, if their leaders and seniors would unconditionally condemn and castigate the evil deeds supposedly perpetrated on behalf of "the prophet".

But such condemnations never happen. At some point the ridiculously stretched tolerance of the indigenous Anglo Saxon will be overly abused.

The Queen of Jordan recently came out and said that these people doing such things were not true Muslims and did not stand for what she believed Islam to stand for. I found it refreshing and agree with your general point that more need to do it. It has to come from the Muslims themselves.

If spurs fans(the closest thing I have to a religion) were beating people up at matches I would come out and march against it. Violence as no place in football so I would hope that religious people feel the same about their religions, it is down to them to get their "weirdos" under control.

The Queen of Jordan recently came out and said that these people doing such things were not true Muslims and did not stand for what she believed Islam to stand for. I found it refreshing and agree with your general point that more need to do it. It has to come from the Muslims themselves.

If spurs fans(the closest thing I have to a religion) were beating people up at matches I would come out and march against it. Violence as no place in football so I would hope that religious people feel the same about their religions, it is down to them to get their "weirdos" under control.

That was going to be my Micro Point, if a manic Spurs Fan was killing Arsenal Fans in the name of Spurs the club would come out and denounce the actions. Now its a simplified silly comparison but it is sometimes the simplest solutions that people avoid. Major Islamic influencers avoid taking what is an easy solution, Queen Rania is a high profile Muslim but not within the religion itself does she have the standing, that in itself comes from Saudi Arabia and Iran and until those work within their own religion to work this out then the fight is a lost cause....unfortunately.

No, not only BBC and CCN reports. Certainly no Fox reports, if it wasn't already clear I would like to point out that I'm not a blabbering idiot.

Again, I'm not saying atrocities have not happened the other way. I thought I was rather clear in my descriptions of what the bigger problems are. I don't see how this changes that.

Yes. Many sources. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Your own description of "Christian" and "Muslim" countries. How many have democracy? How many have equality for women? How many have freedom of the press? How many follow science to a reasonable extent? (hardest one is murky, my bad)

Never lived in a Muslim country. Considered it at one point, now it doesn't look likely, but you never know. Talking to Muslims, sure. Talking to Muslims who should know very well what they're talking about, sure. Talking to ex-Muslims no longer living in Muslim countries. Sure.

Very little of what I think is based on what I see on the BBC and CNN. In general I think the international media are rather poor on overall larger picture stuff like this and overall they're much too accommodating to religious views. As an example: After the Danish cartoon incident the one good choice for the international media was to show the cartoons everywhere. They failed us. Miserably.

But seriously. Go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong in my conclusions. Tell me about how equal Muslim countries are for women compared to the west. Tell me about democracy. Impress me with tales of freedom of speech. I'm waiting.

Yes. And I'm opposed to all religions in a fairly similar way. Certainly the large monotheistic religions. I make no excuses for that.

Do you think this is something bad in all religions?

When you talk of Muslim countries you do so implying a hemogonous entity... That's beyond ignorance! And I would have expected better of you. You grouping all Muslim countries together, feeds the stupidity of some people and I would have thought you are to intelligent to do so. Comparing Saudi Arabia to Turkey is ludicrous, yet they are both Muslim countries. What is in terms of population the largest majority Muslim country? What is their system of governance?

Then you go to talk about things that you plainly know very little about

Women's rights in 'Muslim countries' again what is Muslim countries? Some Muslim countries gave women the right to vote before the majority of the west, did you know that? Some Muslim countries have had women as the head of state, did you know that? Have America?

Female gentile mutalation.... What the hell are you talking about... Nothing at all to do with Islam...FACT... Honour killings, Again a barbaric cultural phenominum, again nothing to do with Islam, revenge rape... rape is rape... And revenge rape is again nothing to do with Islam... Are there more rapes in the western world or in your o called 'Muslim countries'

There is more much more.... For example why do 'Muslim countries' like Saudi Arabia (with their medieval system receive so much support from the west? You heard of the Skye's picot accord, what was the result dude? You don't like to go that far back in history, ok, where is the major breeding ground for extremists today? Why did al quada and Isis become so dominant in Iraq, when they never even had any following there before the gulf wars? Who created and funded the Taliban dude? The same Taliban that shoots girls for going to school? How and why did the Iranian politicalsystem come in to place?
Still the past for you? Why was a military coup in Eygpt so readily accepted by the west?

Do you know the answers to these questions... I think you do? You are surely too intelligent not to, so why spout what you do... In the off chance you don't... Research them.

There is a lot more.

Ps the 3 men who shot the cartoonists are dingdongs

But localised isn't enough.

I would fully expect the Pope to come out if some loony tunes went round killing people in the name of the Catholic Church, let’s not kid ourselves he would.

Why then when such atrocities in the name of Islam ever happen and let again be honest, they happen a lot, when then do you never see a staged condemnation made by an Ayatollah or collection of them?? I’m not attacking the whole muslin race here I just think its fair comment to say there is not enough done within their house to educate the rights and wrongs. And before people say “well they do you just don’t hear it” well for my money we should hear it and it should be on a world platform. This isn’t a knee jerk reaction to one event, this craps been going on for years and until there is a mass campaign that starts from within Islam, this isn’t going to change at all. It’s not just the responsibility of the west to fight this…..

Again not being a dingdong but look at the Sykes piccot agreements to see why their is no Muslim 'pope' the heads of many Muslim countries have condemned the attack though

Back